14

After returning to the last toilet, Jiang Han stuck together.

He was obviously intentional, Jiang Heng's expression became more and more ugly, and his eyes were unhappy.

Jiang Hengyue is like this, Jianghan becomes more sticky, one brother at a time, milk voice milky, very enthusiastic, not only let Jiang Heng hear, but also called his father all goose bumps.

"Why is this kid so sticky to you?" Master Jiang Xiao looked at Qi Cheng. "Since you like you so much, you should take it back and raise it." He

said that he didn't care, but Qi Cheng saw his hidden eyes.

As the father's jealous look.

Even Jiang He himself never noticed that as long as this little guy wandered in front of him, all his attention would be drawn away by the little guy.

When he went to bed at night, the baby was taken away by the third uncle. Since he was born, the people of the old Jiang family are waiting in line to sleep with the baby at night. The fragrant and soft children are cute and cute. It will be cool, just like a candy, it will make adults sweet.

Jiang Heng and Jiang He's expressions improved slightly after watching the smelly child break away from Qi Cheng's arms.

Jiang He pretended to look upstairs inadvertently, but climbed upstairs.

There were only two brothers left in the living room. Jiang Heng walked to Qi Cheng and sat there for a long time before asking: "Is he cute?"

Qi Cheng nodded, feeling that he still had that soft touch in his arms. , "Lovely, fragrant and soft."

Jiang Heng, "Do you like him very much?"

"Like," Qi Cheng asked, "Do you not like him?"

Jiang Heng was choked by this question.

When he relieved the breath, he turned his head and stared at Qi.

Jiang Heng's biological father was an Englishman. When his eyes looked thin, it seemed that there was blue light flowing in the depths. The light hit the bottom of his eyes from above, and the faint blue floated up.

"We should follow the principle of first come first served," Jiang Heng said, "favorite brother should be the first, not the second brother."

Qi into, "ah?"

Since starting to see people ignore the pull pull cool The younger brother reached out and grabbed Qi Cheng's clothing corner, his voice was small, "I'm your first younger brother."

Chang Yao walked to Xia Li as soon as he finished school in the afternoon.

The classmates in the class ran out laughing with a smile, Xia Li was blocked by his position, concerned: "Chang Yao, what's wrong?"

As the class leader of Class 3, Xia Li is still very responsible.

Chang Yao glanced at him and said a word.

"What?" Xia Li didn't hear it. "I didn't hear it clearly."

He sat in Qi Cheng's position, patting his position and begging Chang Yao to sit down. "You can say it. It doesn't matter if you speak slowly." "

There are always one or two students who are out of class in the class, Chang Yao is one of them.

Xia Li was really curious about what he could say about finding himself.

Zhu Fan was waiting for Xia Li at the back door. Chang Yao looked at Xia Li's position. He didn't sit. He raised his voice and asked again: "Qi Cheng... Why didn't he come?"

Xia Li finally listened When he arrived, "He, it's okay, but something happened in the house that required two days off, and the day after tomorrow came back."

Chang Yao nodded, "Thank you."

He lowered his head back to his place, as if he was not going to go eat. Xia Li just wanted to ask, Zhu Fan called him out loud, "Xia Li hurry up, Han An is coming!"

Xia Li can only go first, and Chang Yao is left alone in the whole classroom.

The voices of other classes gradually weakened, and others ordered songs from the radio.

Romance with a hoarse female voice sounded on the campus of No. 2 Middle School. The slow tone of voice concealed the love of the heart.

Chang Yao covered his face and his cheeks were hot.

No one was around.

He got up and passed the seat at the same table, walked through the hallway, passed Xia Li's table, and sat in Qi Cheng's position.

Learning Qi Cheng's usual way of lying on the table, the posture and Qi composition are not bad.

The cuffs are on the side of the face. If you sleep longer, you will leave a red mark on your face.

Qi grows beautiful, and the red mark extends from the corner of his mouth upwards, just under the eyes, and the red mark is also beautiful.

Chang Yao closed his eyes, grasped the cuffs with his fingers, pale his fingertips, and dipped in some black pen water.

Qi Cheng's pen is also very good-looking. He likes to turn everything that can be turned. His fingers can only be described as slender. When turning things, his white and clean hands are more attractive than the pen without turning. Yao sometimes peeked at him and could peek at a whole class of time.

But Chang Yao couldn't learn, he didn't turn so well, Qi Cheng did not look so good, and his whole hand was stained with pen.

"Classmates," a cold voice sounded at the front door, straight into Chang Yao's ears, "Excuse me-why are you sitting in Qi Cheng's position."

Xueba Xuexiu's eyebrows frowned, and her indifferent eyes scattered on Chang Yao Body.

After seeing what Chang Yao was doing, this sight became colder.

Chang Yao slowly raised his head to look at him, his voice hoarse, "Qi Cheng asked for leave, and came back the day after tomorrow."

"What are you doing." Chi Yan walked into the classroom of Class 3 and approached Chang Yao sharply.

Chang Yao paused, slowly swallowing up.

When he stood up straight, he was almost as high as Chi Yan.

"What am I doing," Chang Yao looked at him with a slower tone than his movements, "What's the matter with you?"

The four brothers and sisters of the Jiang family followed the "Landscape Cloud and" four Named.

It's just that apart from Feng Shenjunlang and the unremarkable uncle, the rest, whether they are Jiang Feng, Jiang Yun or Jiang He, all changed their names to homonyms when they grew up.

Uncle Jiang Yun called Qi Cheng and Jiang Heng to his room to play a game before going to bed.

Jiang Han's little hand couldn't hold the game console, he sat on the side watching the three people playing the game in the posture of the big brother. If anyone didn't play well, he would sigh deeply and look at you with a hateful look.

Lack of murderous energy, more than cute.

If you bring sunglasses and a big gold chain, this is a proper baby brother.

The game's spokesperson is a man with peach eyes, Jiang Yun introduced to them, "Lang Bai, the captain of a hot idol boy group recently. I have seen him a few times, he is a very charming person, in the younger generation Li is a standout." Jiang

Heng glanced a few times. "There are many girls in our class who like him."

Jiang Yun was not satisfied. "What about me?"

"Of course, I like you more," Qi Cheng, "After all, you are not small anymore, you have a mature charm."

Jiang Yun scolded, "Get out of here."

After eight o'clock, the child couldn't help but fall asleep, Qi Cheng and Jiang Heng finally came out of the uncle's room.

Jiang Feng had already returned to the room. Qi Cheng and Jiang Heng said good night to each other and returned to the room.

In the old mansion there is a room dedicated to him. The window opens to the view of the back garden. There is a canvas easel that he put out when he last came. On the wall, there is a guitar.

Qi Cheng was fine when he was idle. After tuning the guitar, he went to take a shower. When he came out, someone knocked on the door.

Uncle Jiangjing was holding a bottle of wine and two wine glasses, and there was a faint smile on the expressionless face, "Come on a glass?"

Qi Cheng opened the door and let him in. "Of course." The

two came At the balcony, leaning on the railing and smelling the fresh air.

Drink a little bit, and talk casually.

"Will it delay learning?" Jiang Jingdao said, "Actually, you don't have to come back deliberately."

Qi Cheng, "combination of work and rest."

"Jiang He hasn't prepared himself to become a father," Qi Cheng sipped his mouth and remembered Uncle's appearance, "Come on your own son, it's really awesome."

Clearly minded, I must use this method to let the baby pay attention to him.

"He will cause very serious harm to the baby," the second uncle said cruelly and ruthlessly, "we will not let him approach the baby."

This firm tone amused Qi Cheng.

Halfway through a bottle of wine, the second uncle hurried back to sleep, and before closing the door, he suddenly said: "If it's okay, you can come back."

"Your grandparents, including me and your uncles," Er uncle seriously, "we all missed you."

Qi into Tut a cry, "will, do not be so nauseating, good night."

Wu Qi Zhong tour pulled a bit, to the roadside to indicate, "who are you not see that?"

solitary Girl with a ponytail and a bow the size of a half of her head, squatting beside to watch them play basketball.

Qi Zhong throws the ball on his hand into the hoop before walking over, "Zhou Die."

The first pass allowed sweat to flow down from the head without money, the clothes sticked to the back, Qi Zhong pulled up the top and wiped Khan walked over and asked, "What's wrong with me?"

Wu You looked behind, shaking her head and sighing.

Zhou Die said: "Are you going to find Qi Cheng's trouble? They all said he didn't let me come to you, I didn't play you, I apologized to you."

"If you don't accept, I will talk to you again You apologize again."

Qi Zhong frowned.

Zhou Die sneaked a look on his face, sighed, and kicked the pebbles on the ground, "I went to Qicheng last night, he was not there. Today I went to him again, he is still not there."

"So you come to find Me?" Qi Zhong turned and walked to the basketball court, feeling that it would be better to continue playing.

"I'm calling for medical treatment," Zhou Die followed him. "Qi Zhong, don't be angry. In fact, I said this on purpose. Don't you know Qi Cheng, I just want to ask you, you know I don't know if Qi Cheng is in a relationship?"

Qi Zhong's actions stopped, and Zhou Die continued to speak.

"My girlfriend said that if the boy is not in the classroom, he is going to fall in love," Zhou Die, "really fake, alas."

Qi Cheng, fall in love?

Which girl is so unsightly.

Can find him in love.