46

Qi Cheng ordered Qi Zhong to eat light food, so he ordered dumplings. There is no meat on my side, the rice is distinct, and the meat dishes are tender and delicious under the light.

Greedy Qi Zhong licked his dumplings after eating his dumplings, both of them were hungry, and Qi Cheng had a big appetite. Just in case he bought a special takeout, who knew that Qi Zhong was ill. The appetite is so big that they can eat a meal for four people.

Qi Chengpei admired: "It's a blessing to eat."

Qi Zhong patted his stomach, his face satisfied. I think that after eating this piece, he and Qi Cheng are on a united front and obviously can live together.

According to Qi Zhong, he sees what kind of boy a boy can like in his own eyes.

The final conclusion is still my own.

But standing alone and doing nothing obviously cannot show his charm. Qi Zhong intends to show Qicheng his advantages one by one, forcing Qi Cheng to look only to see himself.

It's a great game, it doesn't lose work, it's perfect.

Qi Cheng did not know his ambitions. After eating, Qi Cheng and Qi Zhong cleaned up the table, and the two lay on the sofa to watch TV.

He was playing games in variety shows and had a lot of laughs. Qi Zhong's head teacher called him halfway and asked about last night. Qi Zhong told him while watching TV, and he followed his mind last night. I recalled it, and when I thought that my mothers were wronged with Qi Cheng, they talked and got stuck.

Qi Cheng could hear him without ears standing, Qi Zhong was silent for a while, he turned his head, Qi Zhong sneaked over the sofa, bent over and walked to the bathroom, still covering his mouth with one hand, fearing the sound Throwing out, "..."

Qi Cheng's expression was inexhaustible. If he knew that the other end of the phone was the head teacher of Qi Cheng, he thought that the other party was cheating with the little girl.

He also brought his mobile phone. Compared with Qi Zhong, he has a higher credibility with Mr. Yang. Mr. Yang directly gave him leave and told him when he would come back at the latest.

After a while, Jiang Jing also called him, "How is your friend now."

" Can eat and drink," Qi Cheng lazily, "very edible."

Qi Cheng certified very edible, Jiang Jing was also curious. "Can I eat more than you?"

Qi Cheng said seriously: "Anyway, don't lose me."

Uncle Jiang Yun, because he is an entertainment person, hates Qi Cheng who is so fat in his life. Qi Cheng also pays attention to exercise, but his body fat rate has always been stable, and his muscles are easy to shape. He didn't expect Qi Zhong to do the same, but he also thought that the guy should exercise regularly and should be able to eat.

"Then I'll go find you tonight," Jiang Jing said, "Take up the things and eat hot pot tonight to see how much you two can eat." When

Qi Zhong came out of the bathroom, he saw Qi Cheng noodles Laugh, and said to the person over the phone: "Then you buy more, it's better to evacuate the supermarket." After

Qi Cheng hung up the phone, Qi Zhong sat down, a little curious, "Who?"

Qi Cheng glanced at him , Smiled, "You save the benefactor."

Qi Zhong embarrassed his scalp, he remembered the good brother.

Fortunately, there is one last reason when he has a fever, otherwise he can now get into the sofa.

"Save the benefactor," Qi Zhongji pressed the cheeky face up afterwards. "Is Uncle coming to dinner together at night?"

"Eating hot pot," Qi Cheng looked at him for a while and suddenly laughed. "Qi Zhong, you are really the most familiar I've ever seen."

Qi Zhong: "Is it good to divide? I am too lazy to take care of the average person."

He stared at Qi Cheng for a while, he couldn't hold back He smiled with him, "Qi Cheng, you are not so fucking skinny."

Jiang Jing said they were coming, and they went to the kitchen to tidy up the pots and pans after the trouble. Qi Cheng was about to brush the bowl. Qi Zhong took his hand and pushed him aside. He picked up the steel wire ball and dipped it with detergent to start brushing.

Qi Cheng's hands brushing the bowl?

He was reluctant.

Qi Cheng stood next to him with a smile and looked at him, "Do you like to work?"

"Laozi likes to die," Qi Zhong looked impatient. "You rush out, there's nothing to do with you here."

The phone on the coffee table Suddenly rang, Qi Cheng walked out of the kitchen to answer the phone, "Hey?"

It was still raining outside, and the rain did not tend to become smaller. The sound from the phone was also densely rainy, with extraordinary impatience and coldness. .

"It's me," Wu Yuan's voice was colder than Rainy Night, without a touch of emotion, "Qi Cheng, help me."

"You said." Qi Cheng said directly.

He didn't hesitate, Wu Yuan was silent for a while, and when he spoke again, he finally felt tired and heavy in

his voice , "Can you...keep me overnight." The sound of rain was with his voice.

"Boom."

The sound of something falling to the ground.

Qi Zhong was shocked, and after running out of the kitchen, he saw Qi Cheng picking up an umbrella from the ground and hurriedly put on his coat and walked out.

"Qi Cheng, where are you going?"

Qi Cheng took the car key and opened the door. "I'll take Wu Yuan and come back immediately."

He hurriedly walked, Qi Zhong frowned, didn't ask any more, and ran to the bedroom casually Take out two pieces of clothes and stuff them with him. "Take more pieces. Be careful not to freeze you and Wu Yuan."

Qi Cheng took the clothes from his hands and nodded at him. He was about to close the door and suddenly gave a warning. He, "No one is allowed to open the door except me and my second uncle."

"It is not allowed to wobble in trousers." He looked ugly.

"Come on, go, you," Qi Zhong pulled the door shut and slammed it. I didn't know the last sentence that Qi Cheng heard. "Go early and go back early, and bring Wu Yuan, the big light bulb, back quickly."

But he felt that Qi Cheng should not have heard it, because when he closed the door, Qi Cheng had turned and walked, and the sound of footsteps spread far away in the empty corridor.

Qi Zhong didn't know when he remembered Qi Cheng's usual footsteps. Qi Cheng's footsteps are now less anxious than the usual leisurely laziness.

Light bulb... It's

better not to hear it, Qi Zhong thought, if instead he was Qi Cheng and Wu Yuan's light bulb, now Qi Cheng didn't hear it, didn't say it straight, he can still cheek up and don't know, even if he's silly Qi Cheng on the edge.

After all, Wu Yuan was someone who was injured and Qi Cheng would follow him to the hospital.

Qi Zhong knew that he could not compare.

When Qi Cheng hurried to the place where Wu Yuan said, the sky was already dark.

He was worried that Wu Yuan had been beaten like that last time, so he hurried all the way and his face was expressionless.

This icy and rainy weather, with beating and cold, how could Wu Yuan sustain it.

But when Qi Cheng got out of the car and found Wu Yuan on foot in this ruined alley, he knew he was wrong.

If it was just beaten, Wu Yuan would not be that kind of tone.

This place is not far from Qi Cheng's home. It took more than ten minutes for Qi Cheng to rush over the road, and then he followed the address. When he saw Wu Yuan's shadow, more than twenty minutes had passed.

There is a flower bed deep in the alley at the crossroads. It is said that the flower bed has actually become a clay bed. The rain hit the mud without a flower and then sprang out with dirty water. Wu Yuan was sitting next to the quagmire. He did not hold an umbrella or any rain-proof tools. His body was soaked in rain. Qi Cheng did not know how long he had been linden, but the water on his body was thicker than the water on the ground. . Qi Cheng took a breath and ran in his direction the next second. Wu Yuan heard the sound and turned to look at him.

Qi Cheng couldn't see whether he was crying or was holding it back, but his eyes were so red that the blood flow on his face was so submerged that it felt difficult for others to see.

Qi Cheng knew why he did this, because Wu Yuan threw two boxes of wet luggage at the feet.

What it feels like to be homeless for an eighteen-year-old boy, and how it feels to get nowhere to go with the rain in my rainy night.

Qi Cheng put the umbrella in his hand, held the two cardboard boxes together, and took him to the car.

The warm clothes on his body were wet, and the carton in his arms was soaked with water. When the hand was pressed hard, the paper became rotten, and the clothes inside were also wet.

Fucking Qi Cheng's eyes also became red.

It's not a taste.

Qi Cheng refused to give Wu Yuan an umbrella for himself. When they got into the car, they threw Wu Yuan's salute into the rear compartment. Qi Cheng used hard means to push the soaked Wu Yuan into the back seat of the car, and then he took the driver's seat.

The interior of the clean and brand new car was stained with Wu Yuan's water vapor. Wu Yuan said dumbly: "It's a pity your car."

"Wait for the weather to be good," Qi Cheng, "You can directly connect a water pipe to wash the car yourself."

Wu Yuan laughed a few times.

After a while, Qi Cheng bowed his head, "Call early next time."

"Well." Wu Yuan.

Qi Cheng didn't rush away after receiving him. He asked Wu Yuan to take off his wet clothes, handed him the clothes Qi Zhong stuffed him, and asked him to change them.

Wu Yuan took off his clothes in the back seat and put on dry and warm clothes. He let out a long sigh of relief.

"How much do you get wet?"

"Not much," Qi Cheng started the car. "You pay attention, don't get sick and have a fever."

"I'm in good health." Wu Yuan said.

"The last one on my side pretended to lie down yesterday," Qi Cheng said, "wipe the hair." The

two of them stopped talking, and the car was silent for a while. After a while, Wu Yuan dried her hair and picked up After Qi Cheng handed over the cigarette, he lit a cigarette with the cold blue hands.

Qi Cheng also ordered one.

The fuming smoke inside the car can give people a sense of security. Wu Yuan looked out of the car through the window and drove from the small road to the main road. The lights in the city center were brighter, there were more people, and the roads were cleaner.

After smoking half a root, he relaxed himself, his voice was low, "Is it convenient for me to live?"

Qi Cheng said: "It's convenient to live for a year and a half." When

Jiang Jing came to Qi Cheng's house, he saw only Qi in the house Zhong Alone.

Qi Zhong had already heated the hot water and opened the door for Jiang Jing. "Qi Cheng will come back in a while. He went to pick up his friends."

"OK," Jiang Jing nodded at him. "Then we will prepare first, and they will come back and eat." . "

Qi Zhong with Riverview juggle, to wash all the washing, which also cut to cut. Qi Cheng's second uncle can only help wash things. Qi Zhong looked at his knifeman and felt that he was more reliable.

Jiang Jing squatted awkwardly on the ground to choose a dish clumsily, a little surprised, "Will you cook?"

"Specially learned," Qi Zhong snorted , "Okay, uncle?"

Jiang Jing looked closer, and nodded willingly. "It's really good."

"He has done a lot of work," Qi Zhong put the cut vegetables on the plate, and then cut another one. "When I studied before, I learned to cook quickly after learning, and strive to become a big before graduation. "Chef."

"At your age, it's rare to be able to cook," Jiang Jing doesn't think so. "It can be done, the chef doesn't have to. Qi Cheng won't do anything, he still only cooks noodles."

Qi Zhong The corner of his mouth raised, "As far as I am concerned, I don't pick. But if someone picks, pick it. It's not too difficult to cook."

He said like a self-talk, Jiang Jing did not hear clearly.

The two were busy for a while, and finally all the preparations were ready. The hot pot bottom material had been boiled in water, which filled the whole house with the scent of pepper.

Beer and Coke Sprite were on the table, and the pork and beef rolls were in two.

"Why haven't people come yet?" Jiang Jing just finished, the doorbell outside rang.

Qi Zhong stepped forward to open the door, "Yo."

Wu Yuan outside should have been informed by Qi Cheng in advance. The two people outside the door looked at Qi Zhong wearing an apron, a hot pot smell, and a good wife and mother. After that, "Yo."

Jiang Jing was wiping his hands behind him, and he heard Yan Yan said: "Don't yo, come in quickly."

Here comes another big and small guy, you can eat when you watch, Jiang Jing looks at these three people , I thought it was good enough to buy enough things that should be enough for them to eat.