2

Magi pov

I turned and saw kairi, already looking at me smiling I smile back and went back to my phone.

K= Hi magi, how are you?, I heard what happen and I am so sorry"

U=its okey, I am better, how about you?"

K=good, can we hung out today?" he said smirking, I know what he wants, and I am not going to lie I may have thought of me and Kairi.

U=yeah sure, what time?"

K= 6, I will pick you up"

U=okey, where are we going?"

K=would see" I smile and he smile back.

Lunch

I was in my phone while Jayro has his arms around me, and we were looking at different pen cause Jayro wants to buy one, we were walking to the cafeteria.

Jay=so maybe I am moving" I stopped walking and look at him.

U=what? since when?"

Jay=my mom want to move with her boyfriend, in freenston( a street) and I can't do anything" I sigh and went back to my phone.

U=it like 1 or 2 hours away, we can still hung out right?"

Jay=yeah of course"

I smile and we sit in a table almost the last one.

Jay=are we hanging out today?"

U=kairi is taking me out"

Jay=oh whats the about?"

U=is just a one thing" I said smirking already knowing what is going to happen.

Jay=yeah huh, you nasty bitch" I laughed and we continue talking until lunch finished, I had to go to Hector house at 9 to get the pen and edibles, yeah I know I got addicted to that but it make me feel good and forget about problems.

After school

I got to my house and change into another clothes, a red blouse and black mini skirt, It was now 5:53pm and I was waiting for Kairi, my grandma already know I have permission until 11pm, I was eating a Lolly pop while playing in my phone until someone nock on the door, I get up turning my phone off and open the door, and saw Kairi.

U=hi"

K= ready to go?" I nod and get money from my wallet, and getting on the car as Kairi does the same.

K=where do you want to go?" he ask putting his seatbelt.

U=anywhere you want"

K=movie?" I nod and we drove to the movies while deciding which one to see.

Movie

We decide to watch a disney one, we buy some snack and kairi went to the back sit, so we got 2 back sit, the movie start 20 minutes ago and no one has come in, we were all alone in the theater.

Then I felt kairi hand in my thigh, I looked at him to see him already looking at me with a smirk, then out of nowhere he kissed me and I kissed back, he pull me to his lap, where we continue making out, kairi grab my ass and squeeze it making me moan letting him explore my mouth with his tongue, he pull my skirt up reveling my black thong, Kairi bit his lower lip before unbotton my shirt reveling my bare breasts, he admired them for a second before pulling my piercing making me moan then he suck my left boob while pulling my tight piercing giving me more pleasure, I started grinding in kairi feeling his dick grow hard making me moan more, finally he pull his boxer and pants down, reveling his dick I grab it with my cold hand making him groan, I move my thong to the side and slowly slide Kairi's dick in me making me and kairi roll our eyes and throwing our heads back while I moan and he groans, I start bouncing in Kairi's dick giving both of us pleasure.