30

Magi pov.

Next morning

11:21am, saturday

After the fight the party kept going and the boys couldn't help mattia but they didn't want me to be close to him so they told jessie to help him. they obviously did it to make me jealous since he was making out with her before everything went down.

When the party ended the boys stayed cause they were supposed to stay the night at robert but they couldnt take mattia with blood all over his face.

dominic and me sleep in my room since i didnt get dick and dominic help me not breakdown, The boys sleep in dominics room.

D= how are you feeling?"   Dominic ask me as i make breakfast, we have been up for like 30 minutes but we are hungry asf.

U= i dont really know,  i am just gonna talk to miguel and tell him to keep his distance of me and maybe apologaze to mattia"  I said and dominic nod.

H= good morning" hector said said sitting next to dominic and i give him food too.

U= good morning"  i reply and sit in front of them, i sigh looking at the mess, until i saw jessie standing on the stairs.

J= Hey magi, i grab some of your underwear, i would give it to you tomorrow" jessie said and dominic did a weird face.

U= no dont worry, you can keep them, i didnt even like them"  I said and she nod sitting next to hector after getting food.

J= which one is your boyfriend?" she ask me while pointing to dominic and hector.

U= no they are-"

J=UHH your boyfriend is the hot tall guy that beat up mattia?"  Jessie ask biting her lip.

U= uh no-i dont have a boyfriend"  I said and she nod and look down to her food and back to me.

J= Why? Are you lesbian? i am bi, Do boys think your ugly? your not, your pretty, they think your lame? no your not thank for the condom" jessie said and i clean my throat.

U=no,  my ex broke up with me like 1 week ago and i am not really into someone" I said and she nod and start eating with her fucking mouth open

D= can you not?"  Dominic said talking for everyone, and jessie roll her eyes.

J= its normal"  jessie said and went back to eating her food.

U= i am gonna clean up" i said getting up from my chair and went up to my room, i put a over-size shirt and went to the guest room.

There was blood of mattia everywhere, he lost a lot of blood, he almost pass out, i grab what i needed and start cleaning.

The fucking blood wouldnt get the fuck off my carpet, i was getting mad so I got on my knees and bend over trying to relax, i breath in then i hold it for some seconds and breath out.

M= tired?"  i hear mattia's voice from behind me, i ignore it and sit up, i try to clean the blood but i couldnt take it off.

Whatever i am just gonna throw it away, i got up from my knees and pick the carpet, i make it in a burrito and put it on the corner of the room.

The blanket had blood to since the guys made mattia sit on the bed and it drop, and the bathroom was worst.

i took the blanket off and throw it on the floor and i went to the bathroom, there was blood in the sink, tub, toilet and floor, basicaly everywhere in the bathroom.

U= worst party ever" I whisper to my self, while i was cleaning mattia was talkinf to me from the room, and when i was finally done i had mattias blood in my shirt and shorts.

I walk out of the bathroom and for the first time today saw mattia, he had a bruise in his lip and cheek but he still look good.

I walk past him with the blanket and he carpet and went down to the laundry room with mattia fallowing me.

M=......so yeah but i dont care anymore and-"

U= Mattia stop talking to me, your friends dont like me, you dont like me there is not a reason for you to talk to me" I yell getting tired of him talking to me.

A= wow dont yell at him!" ale yell getting in my face at what i just smile, fucking asshole

U= yeah know you hate me right? cause i broke your friends heart? why werent you acting like this when you try to get with me huh?you didnt thought of mattia, fucking asshole"  I said making him go silence and just stare at me.

D= Magi, help me with the kitchen" dominic said pulling me away from the boys.

We went to the kitchen and start cleaning as we heard mattia and ale argue in the laundry room while the boys try to calm them down.

D= What the fuck are you trying to do? i thought you were trying to get back with him" dominic whisper yell to me.

U= I was but he doesnt want to, his just trying to get back wtih me because people are talking about how horrible is my life" I whisper yell back and dominic sigh and grab my hand.

he pull me back to the laundry room and the boys went silence when they saw us standing in the door.

D= is not our problem so leave them alone so they can talk this out cause i am tired of this" dominic said grabbing mattia hand and walk us to my room, he push both of us in with the boys help and lock us in.

I sigh and sit in my bed, i dont have my phone.ugh. Mattia sit in my mini couch and went on his phone so i turn on my tv but someone turn off the lights so........

D= just fucking say it" dominic said from the other side of the door, i roll my eyes and sigh.

U= i am sorry for what miguel did and for lying to you about my work"  I said making mattia look up.

M= sorry for being an asshole to you and kiss you without your permission" Mattia said and i nod looking back to the ceiling

U= can we get out now!?"   I yell and dominic reply with a dry no, and i ask why

D= cause you guys really want to be together but are making excuse to not be together"   dominic said as his voice slowly gets lower meaning that he was walking away.

U= Whatever" i whisper to myself, Minutes later and mattia move to my bed and decide to break the silence

M=So........... can you explain the thing of the room-"

U= I was just hiding them for miguel, and he would pay me"  I said and mattia nod so i just went back to looking at the ceiling

M= so..... i broke up with you for nothing?"  he ask and i nod and he sigh and start mumbering stuff

...::.