47

Magi pov.

1 week later.

I turn off the shower and wrap a towel around my body, I brushed my hair and put my underwear on.

D= you always take so long in the shower"  Dominic said entering the bathroom.

U= Sorry,  Dude my breasts are sore asf"  I whine fixing my bra.

They have been sore asf since Monday, they like burn some times and my nipples get itche some times, nini said its normal so.

D= Maybe they are getting bigger"  Dominic said before he start peeing.

U= OMG I have always ask myself this, when you have-"

I throw up on the floor almost in my legs but I move them, Dominic groan and put his thing back in his pants.

D= ewww bitch, go change I would clean this up" Dominic said pushing me out of the bathroom.

U= thank you" I whisper grabbing my toothbrush.

I walk out of the bathroom and quickly change before brushing my teeths, I knew that it was a bad idea to eat takis and drink coffee.

I went back to the bathroom were Dominic had already clean it up and was taking the trash out.

U= sorry, I would never eat takis and drink coffee" I said and he nod.

D= We should get to school we are almost late"  I nod and we grab our stuff and got in the car after I took the garbage out.

We got to class, and we got a permission since we were already late to first period.

Dominic went to his class and I went to mine, I nock on the door and walk in walking directly to the front desk.

The teacher was giving everyone there bottle with a paper, maybe the result.

T= Magi, happy that your here, we have news for you, stay after class"  Everyone did the 'uhh' thing while I roll my eyes.

U= okey" I said putting the paper in the desk and went to my sit.

The teacher finish passing around the results and went to the front of the class.

T= You can open your results, if it has a blue color stand at the front of the class, if it has yellow at the back of the class, if its orange stay on your sits.

U= where do I si-''

T= Stay on your sit"  I nod and he explain what everyone has to do.

The blue once went outside it was almost every person in the class, appereanty yellow were the once who had drugs the last days, mattia and ale were yellow.

I am so mad right now, he broke up with me for having drugs, and he is fucking using them.

T= okey yellow group, there is 7 of you, sit in this table"  the teacher said and they did.

T= Orange group, drinking, alcohol is not good for your body, please sit in this table"  The teacher said pointing to a table.

They did some with red faces from emberrasment and others with a smirk.

U= what about me?"  I ask  leaning on my desk looking to the front of the desk.

He mention me to walk to him and I did letting out a sigh, he grab a paper and my bottle before putting them in front of me.

U= this one is mine?"  I ask grabbing the paper and he nod with a smile.

U= pink? what does the mean?"  I ask looking at the paper.

T= Yeah, Congrants"  The teacher said before putting some baby shoes in the desk.

U= What? I am really confuse right now"  I siad letting out a nervous laugh.

T= read the paper"  I grab the paper and start reading it from the top.

100% pregnant

My face drop, I look up to the teacher from the paper to see him with a smile, and his arms cross over his chest.

T= Need a minute?"  He ask me and I nod feeling my eyes get glossy.

T= Okey, your free to go outside"  I nod grabbing my stuff and put them in my bag before running out of the class.

OMG, ho- How did this even happen? We have been using condoms.

I run outside to the field and run to the first person I saw, Kairi. he was on his phone.

U= Kair-ri"  I semi yell with my voice breaking, he turn to me with a smile but it faded.

K= whats wrong?"  He ask running to me and pull me to a big hug were I cryed more.

He didn't say anything but rub my back while whispering cute stuff in my ear.

K= want to tell me whats wrong?"  Kairi ask me after I had calm down, some people were looking at us.

U= Can we somewhere pri-''

K= yeah come on" He grab my hand and walk me back inside the school.

We went in a classroom, no one was there so it was only us, Kairi sit me in one of the chairs and sit next to me with his body turn facing me.

K= Okey, want to tell me now?" Kairi ask grabbing my hands and I nod.

U= please don't tell anyone"  I whisper and he nod.

K= yeah don't worry no one is gonna know" 

U= thank you"  He nod and i give him the results, he look at it for a moment and look up to me.

K= I don't get it, do you have canc-''

U= I am pregnant"  I whisper cutting him off, he nod looking down to the paper before he gasp.

K= OMG your fucking pregnant!!"   Kairi yell covering his mouth.

K= omg omg omg omg, I am gonna be an uncle"  Kairi said sitting back down.

U= This is gonna ruin everything for me"

K= Have an abortion" Kairi said grabbing my hand and rub his thumb.

U= Nini would never let me do that"  I said wiping my tears.

K= come here, we would figure this out"  Kairi said opening his arms for me.

I smile and hug him thightly, he rub my back before we pull away from each other

We look at each other for a few seconds before we both lean and our lips touch...........

........... Oops 

Well that happen, anyways so .......  there is gonna be a squel ..... we have 6 or more parts and then there would be a sequel, one last question   should magi make a scene? I won't tell when but should she do it? Please answer me I need to know because I am writing the last parts of this story then I am would write the sequel!!!!