45

Magi pov.

U= Mattia we can't have a baby"  I said and he cross his arms over his chest and lay on his back looking up to the ceiling.

M= Don't you love m-''

U= Yeah no, don't pull that shit on me thats toxic" I said getting up from my bed.

M= yeah but it always works on you"

U= yeah becuase I do love you and you always take that to pleasure yourself and I am getting tired of it"

M= I don't hurt you at all what do you mean?"

U= you do, mentally you always pull this shit about how i have to do it because i love you"

M= I am just-'''

U= no mattia your not saying facts, your using my feeling agaisnt me, you only have sex with me and talk to your fans, everything its about you"

M= You sound selfish right now"

U= Well I don't care anymore, I am just saying how I feel and what I think about your actions this past days"

He didn't say anything but lay there looking up to my ceiling which made my blood boil.

I walk out of my room going down to the kitchen, I did the dishes, and clean everything else while thinking about our relationship.

It was toxic but we both didn't want to accept it or leave each other, well in my part I didn't want to leave mattia, mattia is an stubborn ass bitch.

If we broke up he won't talk to me, he would ignore me and act like we never of the evers talk, maybe going back to bullying me like he used too.

D= whats up bitch?"  Dominic ask closing the door behind him.

U= How was your date?"

D= It wasn't a date, I suck his dick but his girl show up"

U=  sad bro"

D= Yeah, whats wrong with you? you sound depress"

U= another argument"

D= at this point its toxic girl, so sorry to tell you but it is, he apologize this morning and you guys are arguing again"

M= Its not toxic, stop putting things inside her mind, your the one who is telling her thing rig-''

U= shut up Mattia, he doesn't tell me stuff, I am the one saying its toxic"

M= We all know its not, you just want to leave me"

U= No I don't but its obviouse asf, we always argue and if we are not, we are doing some weird sexual thing"

M= not even, we went to a party the other day-''

U= that end up on us having sex"

M= whatever, I am going home'' I roll my eyes and he grab his bag from the table before walking out of my house.

D= whats wrong with him? is he on drugs again or sum?"  Dominic ask sitting next to me.

U= I don't think so, I want to be with him so bad but-''

D= its toxic girl, maybe you guys should take a break or have a talk a civil talk"

U= he is not civil in any talk, his stubborn us won't let me talk"

D= then you should take a break, get a job, find something to keep your mind of him all you do is lay on your bed hearing him yell at his tv or him talking about his fans, or things to do in sex"

U=  yeah, I am gonna take a shower"

D= okey, I would be in my room"  I nod and went up to my room, I grab some clothes and went to the bathroom.

I turn on the shower, I put some cuco music and undress myself and got in letting the hot water hit my bare back(am I the only one that my mouths gets dry when the hot water hits my back?)

"cuando veo esos ojos es donde quiero viver ....."

"si me besan esos labios hay si quiero morir ...."

I have a whole break down after trying to stay calm and forget about our toxic relationship.

I was just sitting on the bathtube looking at the flowers draw in the walls while tearing up, everything just hit me like a bus.

Mattia, our toxic relationship, my mom, my addictions, insecurite, my grandpa, jayro ........

I was there for like an hour until Dominic walk in and grab a towel.

D= are you okey baby?"

U= yeah, I would be out in a minute"

D= Don't worry its fine, dinner is ready and nini is here"

U= thank you"

D= no problem"

He walk out of the bathroom and I turn off the shower, I wrap a towel around my body and get out of the shower.

I dry my body and change to some shirt and shorts, I let my hair down so it could dry, I put my dirty clothes in the laundry room and went to the living room where nini was.

U= Hi nini"  I smile walking to her and hug her, she hug me back and rub my back.

N= What wrong baby?"

U= nothing why?"

N= your eyes are puffy and red just like your nose"

U= oh .... I got a F in my test"

N= Don't worry, you can do better next time in anything"  Nini smile which made me want to cry more.

U= thank you nini, did you had dinner already?"

N= yeah, go have dinner so Dominic won't eat alone"  I nod and went to the dinning table

I got myself food and sit in front of Dominic, He was telling me about this new teacher and how he thinks he wants something with him.

He finish his food and I left mine for tomorrow, so I won't make breakfast and I am not hungry so.

the rest of the day we were in the living room watching movies, I was actually waiting for Mattia to text me but he didn't.

It was time to bed and Mattia still hasn't text me but I try to ignore it, I wasn't even gonna answer, I got in bed and  try to sleep.

.........

hey of who should my next story be? I would update the first parts on sunday but I need the characters.

anyone you want