53

Magi pov

Its been 1 week since I found out about Mattia cheating on me and having another girl and pregnant.

Today we have another dinner with my dads family and Mattia's family.

I get out of the shower and put this on

I smile at myself and grab my stuff before going down to the living room were Mattia, dominic and nini were waiting for me

U= okey lets go" We all walk out of the house and got in my car

I drive us to my dad's house and as always help putting the food in the table, today we were inside becuase it was to cold to be outside.

Once everyoe had food and was sitting down we started eating while our parents say weird jokes, Dominic was giving me a look and I would just nod.

Mattia's hand was on my thigh and he was kissing me over and over again, calling me beautiful and cute stuff he THOUGHT I was gonna believe.

U= I want to do a announcement" I smile getting up and drink from my water.

Everyones head turn to me and my hands start getting sweaty but I ignore it and smile.

U= First of all, It was a pleasure dating you Mattia, you made me feel so special with every slittle stuff you did or said, I actually started loving you back but lets say I don't want my baby- Yes yes people, Mattia's family and dad's family I am pregnant, a month if you were wondering, don't worry Mirna Mattia won't have to or would be close to my baby, I don't want a asshole, a jerk a fucking cheater close to my baby and you have some balls to call the other girl number 2 fucking asshole, I hate you with all my heart and I wish I had never Change - everything would of had been the same" I said my eyes starting to get glossy.

Everyone was silence, Mattia had a red face while his hand was in a fist and biting his lip.

U= Was it worth it? wasting my time? Cheating on me? Getting me pregnant just like t-''

M= Shut up Magi, Its your fault too" Mattia said getting up from his chair.

U= NO! no is not! You had it all planned, I have screenshots, your so dumb for leaving your insta account open on every phone!" I yell putting my cup down.

M= NO!! I didn't or have any plans, it was a accident and you already took the pills the baby is dead by now"

N= QUE!!?" Nini ask jumping off her chair with her hand on her chest.

U= I didn't took them, I am having the baby" I said with confidents.

M= WE ARE OVER!" Mattia yell before grabbing his stuff

U= THANK YOU, DON"Y YOU EVER GET CLOSE TO ME!" I yell before he run out of the house.

Everyone was still silence and a awkward one but I didn't mind, Dominic was smiling while everyone was looking around.

U= Well I could say sorry but I am really not, I would let you guys continue with dinner, have a nice dinner" I said grabbing my stuff and walk out with Dominic fallowing behind.

We got in my car and I inmediatly broke down while Dominic rub my back.

D= you did amazing princess" Dominic said hyping me up.

U= Thank you, he didn't even apologize" I whisper rolling my eyes.

D= his a kid, your gonna find the perfect man for you" Dominic said and I still nod.

U= We should get home" He nod and I drive us to my house.

We got off my car and we went inside, nini is gonna stay in my dads house, so we lock the door and went up to my room.

We watch movies while cuddling, we spilled tea until we both fell alseep, thankfully it was saturday tomorrow

Short one...

1-10?