33

Magi pov.

After my shower, i lay on my bed going through my phone while Mattia cuddle me, the boys were around the room making some weird videos.

M= do you have energy now?"  Mattia ask me for the forth time now.

U= No mattia, luis didnt sleep at all, he was crying and-"  He cut me off by kissing me

M= Thats how your gonna live, when we start living together" Mattia whisper in my ear and i roll my eyes.

U= Nope, i dont want to have kids"  I said pushing him away put he pull me closer to him.

M= I thought you liked kids, your a babysi-"

U= I do, but that doesnt mean i want to have kids" I said and he smile.

M= i can already see a mini me and you running around the house"  Mattia said while looking up to the ceiling.

U= to fast dude"  I said and dominic walk in, he throw himself on top of me making me groan

U= fuck, your heavy bitch"  I said and dominic just laugh getting off me, when i sit up mattia was already making videos with the boys.

D= Mar is here" Dominic said, i grab my phone and went down to the front door and saw mar standing there with his phone.

U= hey"  I said making him look up from his phone to me

Ma= oh hey"  Mar said while putting his phone away and smile.

He walk up to me and hug me, his arm are so- nvm i am with mattia, i am?

D= Mar is gonna take you out, to buy something"  Dominic said while putting his coat on

U= when did i said yes? the boys are here remember"   I said pulling away from the hug.

D= its fine if they go right mar?"  Dominic ask and mar nod while playing with a curl of his hair, god. i want to touch it.

U= i am gonna tell them" I said before running back to my room

U= guys, do you want to go to the store with me and mar?" I ask them while grabbing my coat.

M= You have energy now?" Mattia ask with a serious face, i smirk at him and nod.

U= No, but i have to go and get some stuff either way"  I said and he nod

We got ready and went down, the boys said hi to mar and we got in his car.

M= What store are we going?"  Mattia whisper in my ear,  putting his arm around me and pull me closer.

U= i dont know, are you mad? you look sad or mad"  I whisper too

M= no, i am just tired" Mattia said and i nod putting my head in his shoulder.

Mar drive to target and we were there for like 1 hour but he didnt buy anything which kind of annoy us, then we went to walmart and we were there for lik 2 hours but this time he did buy stuff, then we went to nike and i got some spandex, and hoodies.

then we went to this cake store but only mar went in, he cam back with a big cake and a another cake, kairi had the big one since he was in the passenger sit and ale had the other one.

then we went to dollar tree and mar got down again alone, he came back with 2 bags. we drive to this park, he got down and give the bags and cakes to some lady and we went to his house.

Mar= Let me do something real quick"  Mar said walking up to the rooms leaving us in the living room.

U= I am tired asf bro, i want to get home and sleep so bad"  I said and the boys agree.

M= What is he even doing?"  Mattia ask while pulling me closer to him.

U= I dont know, but my dad is calling me non-stop" I said looking at my phone, my wallpaper was a picture of '2 pac' his just aghhh

M= Why would you have that? i am better"  Mattia said and i roll my eyes

I text my dad back telling him i am not home,  later on mar came down, he had a shower and was change.

U= finally dude"  I said getting up and the boys did the same, mar whisper a sorry and we got back in the car.

He drive to my house and park the car across the street, apperantly dominic wasnt home since every light was off.

We all got down and walk to my house while mattia hug me from behind, his chin resting on my head.

I unlock the door and walk in turning on the lights to get scare by some of my family jumping and screaming 'hi'

U= oh god, i almost pass out"  I said touching my chest as mattia let go of me.

Ni= How are you baby?!" I hear nini said making me look up to see her walking to me.

U= your seeing nini too right?"  I whisper to mattia and he nod putting his hand in my lower back

U= hi nini" I smile as she gets to me and we hug each other while smiling.

After that my family said hi to me and we had a party after they meet the boys, appereantly mar buy all the stuff and it was for this

Dominic buyed a ticket for nini and when she got here some of my family wanted to have a party and they did it here.,.............

.................