4

Mattia pov

Party

We get to the party and quickly start drinking, i am more of drinking then smoking ale left with a hoe and kairi went to play seven minutes on heaven, i was just standing there when i hear someone yell over the music

D=EVERYONE THE LIFE OF THE PARTY IS HERE!!!

I look to wear david was yelling and saw him pointing at magi, i smile to my self and she takes a shot while everyone cheer for her

Later

I was watching magi dancing all over a boy that I didn't know, he was kissing her neck and shoulder while she bit her lower lip and throws her head back, I really didn't know why was I mad then the music stop making all of us look to the dj and we saw a skinny girl with red hair.

..........................

She walk out of the room leaving me with a boner, i groan in frustration and get up from the bed and walk out i went to a bathroom and wash my Face, I walk out of the bathroom and find ale and Kairi, I told them if we can go we start walking out.

Ale=is that magi" ale ask pointing to a girl pass out in the sofa while a boy kiss her neck we walk closer to her the boy move her head, letting us see her face, yes it was Magi I didn't know why but I punch the guys while ale carry magi to my car, he put her in the back with Kairi and sit in the passenger sit, I start driving the car, and ale decide to get sushi so we stop and he got down while me and Kairi stay with magi who was pass out still, I was in my phone when I hear Kairi groan I quickly turn around.

M=what the fuck?" I said looking at his boner back to his eyes

K=sorry, magi is hot" he said pointing at magi who was with her legs open you could see her thong, I quickly closed her legs.

K=what the fuck dude"

M=Kairi she is pass out" I said turning around, then ale got in the car with the sushi.

Ale=what happen?" he ask putting his seatbelt

M=fucking Kairi got a boner from seeing magi pass out" ale laugh and I start driving to my house.

House

When we get to my house my parents were not there so I carry Evelyn to my room and put her in my bed, and went down to eat with the boy, we were talking and laughing when we hear something fall in my room the 3 of us run to my room to see magi in the floor

Ale=what are you waiting for put her in the bed and change her" he said slapping my chest I clean my throat and look at her then at ale

I walk up to her and put her in the bed, I look at the boys and back at magi only for my eyes to widen at the sight of magi tits out of her shirt.

M=oh god" I said turning around to the boys

Ale=what?"

M=Kairi put her tits back in her shirt you already saw and touch them" Kairi nod with a smirk, and walk to her.

K=you know what never mind I don't want to touch her, she is not awake"

M=then I guess we would sleep in the living room" they nod  and we walk down.

K=hey ale your mom wants you home" he said looking at his phone

Ale=how do you know?"

K= both my mom and yours are at my house and mad" he said nervously.

Ale=lets go, in uber" they say bye and I sigh and walk to my room I look at magi and sigh, I move her a little and change my clothes to bed, I got in bed next to magi and she put her leg on top of my stomach I got nervous and just went to sleep.