55

Magi pov.

My contractions were getting more and more strong, I think I couldn't feel my lower belly, my legs were put up with some thing of the bed.

Nurses were running everywhere in the room while I groan and cry not to loud but yeah, I am gonna beat the shit out of Mattia if I ever see him ag-

U= What the fuck is he doing here!!?" I struggle to say looking deeply on Dominics eyes while Mattia stand behind him.

Do=He can be here, or he can get a lawyer and take the baby away from you" I sigh and roll my eyes deciding to ignore him as much as I could.

D= Ready" The doctor ask while standing in front of me, thank god I got my pussy wax on sunday.

I just nod and he did some stuff that I couldn't see cause my legs didn't let me see.

U= Fuck can you hurry up!! I am so sorry, it hurts!!" I whine throwing my head back.

D= Don't worry, you can hold someones hand"

U= Dominic!" I said moving my hand around until he grab my hand.

D= Mattia is the father" I sigh and grab Mattia's hand, they were sweaty, eww.

D= Okey we are starting now, do you guys want a video?" The doctor calmly ask while looking at some nurse with a camera on her hands.

U= NO!" M= YES!" We look at each other and I roll my eyes, the nurse start recording any way.

D= Okey first push!" I push as hard as I could while my grip on Mattia's hand got tighter every second.

D= Again, its opening!" I groan and put my hand over my eyes, feeling my sweaty face.

U= FUCK!!" I groan making almost everyone flinch while dominic laugh in the corner of the room.

U= fuck you bitch!" I groan glancing at dominic who put his hand on the air still laughing.

D= Come on keep pushing, every time you stop it goes back in"

U= FUCK YOU MATTIA!!!" I groan burying my nails in his arm, he bit his lip and look away.

M= shit" Mattia whisper before his eyes roll back and he fell on his face

He most had broke his nose or some, Some nurses help him up and sit him in the chair next to mine.

U= FUCK MANS!" I groan pushing more and more but she didn't want to fucking come out.

M= are you done?" Mattia ask looking around with his hand on his head.

Do= you pass out dude" Dominic said and mattia groan rubbing his side face

D= One last push!" The doctor said before I felt my inner tights get wet again and My pussy kind of explote.

I did a last push before the room was fill with crys making me smile and lay back down on the bed.

N= 2:22 pm, tuesday" The nurse yell out for the other one to write it down.

D= A beautiful and healthly baby girl" The doctor said holding up my babygirl

Mattia try to get up but almost fell so Dominic help him, and put his arms around his shoulder and help him stand next to my bed.

D= The father can cut the umbilical cord" The doctor said while some nurse hold up some sissers.

M= Me its me, i am the father" Mattia said putting his hand up and I roll my eyes.

Dominic help him hold the sissercs and cut the umbilical cord before the doctor give me my baby.

She was still crying and was cover with blood and some other things, while she lay on my chest she was born with a lot of hair.

I smile holding her close to me and dominic wipe my tears that I hadn't notice I had.

D= She looks a lot like you" Dominic said looking at my baby

U= she is so pretty" I whisper before I once in my life had a happy break down.

Mattia was pass out in the chair from how many blood he saw but I don't care, a nurse took my baby to clean her and they clean me up.

It hurt a lot moving around so I was still laying on my bed that they had alredy clean up, the nurse give me the little disc that has the video of my princess being born.

Dominic went somewhere, he said he was hungry and that he was gonna go for nini and tell my family about my baby being born.

N= Name?"

U= Kim, Kim gildo" I said and the nurse nod.

N= She won't have his la-''

U= no, he doesn't want anything to do with him" she nod and write something down.

She walk out and I sigh grabbing my phone, and check the time.

4:19pm

I went through my phone wasting time, waiting for dominic to get here with nini and my dad.

U= I am never having another kid" I whisper rubbing my stomach.

M= my head hurts" Mattia groan but I ignore him, not wanting my mood to change.

M= Where is our baby?" Mattia ask getting up almost falling again.

I ignore him still, sounds childness, it is childness but I don't care, why did he even came he couldn't cut the cord by himself, emberrassing.

M= When can we name her?"

U= I already did" I whisper never looking up from my phone but I could feel him looking at me.

M= Whats her name since you didn't let me choose"

U= Kim"

M= polibio?" I shake my head and continue playing my game while he sit down again.

U= You can leave now, everything is done" I said but he didn't leave and ignore me.

M= Can I hold her?"

U= no, she is being check, can you please leave?" I said putting my phone down.

M= I am gonna see her" Mattia said before he walk out of the room leaving me alone.

Why did he had to come? I am doing so good since we left each other, and its gonna be better, he is going to colloge and be away for like 4 years.

I am gonna do online colloge and have a job, Nini said she could help me with Kim......

.......

Sequel coming out!!!! .........