39

Magi pov

Having another family dinner with Mattia's family and my dad's family.

I got out of the shower, let my curly hair down and put this on

Maybe we would go to a party after the dinner,  Dominic is going too so i wait for him to finish getting ready

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Maybe we would go to a party after the dinner,  Dominic is going too so i wait for him to finish getting ready.

D= okey done"  Dominic said grabbing his phone and i grab my stuff

Nini sat in the front with me while dominic sit in the back and i drive us to my dad's house.

We got off the car and nock on the door, my dad's girlfriend open the door for us and let us in.

We all sit in the living room talking, his girl was being kind with us for some reason, caro got here with her new boyfriend and said hi to everyone.

N= Mija, help me with the food"  Nini said and i got up walking to the kitchen with dominic fallowing behind me.

N= this one put it there and dominic take this out" ( nini is alwasy talking spanish so that why magi translet sometimes)

U= she said to take this out and put it on the table"  I said to dominic and he nod.

He took the food out and i help nini make some tortillitas, while the others talk until mattia's family got here.

Mi= hi mija"  Mirna smile at me and kiss my cheek before hugging nini and start a conversation with her.

I said hi to mattia's dad and lucas before kissing mattia and continue doing tortillas while mattia went through his phone.

M= look at my wife"  Mattia said making me look up to him and saw him recording me.

I smile and shake my head ignoring him, he send it to the boys and start telling me about this boy who is throwing shit to him and the boys.

U= done nini"  I said putting  the last tortilla in the bag and nini took them from my hand.

Everyone start going to the backyard and took a sit while i went up to my room and check my stuff while dominic was in the bathroom and mattia was laying on my bed.

M= are we going to the party?"  Mattia ask me and i nod walking to my door

M=I cant totally see your ass"  Mattia said getting up closing the door before i could walk out

U= well duh, you have seen it before, but its just your fantasy  thinking my ass is out" I said and mattia smile.

M= I am pretty sure your dont have shorts under the skirt right?" He ask me walking to me and make our body's touch

U= i never put shorts under my skirt"  I said with a small smile and mattia push me to the door picking me up

M= I already now, you just like teasing me, bending over in front of me showing me your ass" Mattia said while leaning in

U= no I dont, You see what you want to see" I smile and mattia chuckle before kissing my neck while he hold me by my thighs.

U= mattia, everyone is waiting for us, maybe after the party okey?"  I said trying not to give in

M= princess, your ass is getting bigger" Mattia said making me look at the mirror next to us with his hand

M= look at this, what should we name it?" Mattia ask me while traising his finger in a new stretch mark on my ass cheek.

Yeah he has been naming them, almost every stretch mark in my ass has a name. his weird asf bro, we were really into it and he stop out of nowhere and said

M= can i name your stretch marks?"

Now he hasnt stop naming them, he even talks about them or pulls me to him and check if they got bigger or if i got a new one, i am dead ass getting worry for him.

I didnt like them at all before mattia start naming them cause i said i didnt like them and mattia give me this 15 minutes talk about them

M= what the fuck do you mean? they are like tattoos and they are just like a form of your body telling you your getting more sexy, like they appear cause my ass if getting before and same with my titti-''

U= MY ass and titti-''

M= its the same thing, but like i was saying ...."

U= you can name it later, lets go down and eat okey?"  I whisper in his ear leaving wet kisses on his jaw line

M= okey, lets go" He smile putting me down and fix my skirt before opening the door to see dominic standing there.

D= food is ready"  Dominic said with a awkward smile and went to the backyard with us fallowing behind us.

We took a sit and grab food while talking with everyone and nini start telling us some storie about my grandpa stealing her from her parents................

......Ideas.

changeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें