43

Magi pov.

M= Please!!" Mattia scream like a girl while throwing himself on my bed.

U= Mattia shut up, it 1 am" I said taking off my bra and throw it somewhere in the floor.

M= Baby! don't be mean I am talking to my friends" Mattia said, he was in a live again!!

U= Say Bye to your friends and take a shower, or your gonna sleep in the living room"

M= What? why? I shower yesterday in the morning remember?"

U= Yeah but you were all over the floor and you were sweating"

M= Can you shower with me?" He ask me while looking down to his phone.

U= I already had shower" I said going through my phone.

M= Please?"

U= Fine lets go" I said getting up grabbing my phone and towel.

We went to the bathroom, Mattia still was in a live his just addict it to that, He put his phone in the counter so it was showing the ceiling.

U= end that thing" I whisper to him while taking off m shorts.

M= but princess th-''

U= End it, your gonna shower!" I whisper and he nod with a sigh

M= bye guys" Mattia said before ending the live and went to the room and charge his phone.

I turn on the shower to some hot water and and take off the rest of my clothes and got in the shower.

10 minutes went by and Mattia still wasn't back, I sigh getting out and wrap a towel around my body before walking back to my room.

I stand my the door while Mattia talk to his phone well his fan, I am starting to hate this a LOT.

He didn't notice me so I went back to the bathroom and put my clothes back on, I went to dominic room were he was sleeping already.

I get under the covers with him and hug his arms, one minutes later and he turn around pulling me closer to him so we were cuddling.

D= His in a live again?" Dominic said in his raspy tired voice and I nod with a sigh.

D= lets sleep, I am really tired" Dominic said and i nod again........

M= MAGI!!" Mattia yell bursting in Dominics room making us jump from the bed.

U= what!? what happen!? are you okey!? what did you did!?"

M= I was looking for you, you weren't in the shower" Mattia said showing me his phone.

5:12am

U= Mattia What the fuck!!? you were still in a live!?" I ask him pushing him out of dominics room.

M= We were talking about new dan-''

U= Mattia its 5am in the morning and you have school! you can't stay up doing a live!! its bad for you!!"

M= I didn't notice the time okey! I am sorry!" Mattia yell back.

U= Mattia you just need to stop doing lives so often, you do a live 3 times a day and don't do anything but do tiktoks, watch tiktoks or post in your spam" I said walking to my room with him behind me.

M= You just want me to stop talking to my fandoms" Mattia said closing the door behind him.

U= I don't Mattia, you can do whatever you want but if your gonna visit me to just be in your phone or going in a live for your fans to body shame me or say how I am not good enough for you! don't visit me cause I don't like that at all!!"

M= Fine" Mattia said grabbing his bag and walk out of my room

I am not even gonna run behind him, I am to tired to do this right now...

....