40

jared

Magi pov.

After having dinner with everyone, we left to the party were we meet up with the boys.

M= Lets get some drinks baby's" Mattia said over the music holding my hand.

U=lets go" I said before he pull me to the kitchen, we grab a drink and inmediatly finish it.

M= I am gonna go and get the boys" Mattia said and I nod, I was grabbing another drink but this girl came up to me.

??= Can you hold this for me?'' The girl said while she cross her legs.

U= Yeah sure" I said grabbing her cup and she thank me before running upstairs.

I hold the drink in my hand while mixing some thing for my drink.

??= Hey the girl was my friend, I can take her drink for her" Some boy said to me from across the counter.

U= its okey, I can hold it" I said with a smile and drink from my cup.

??= I promise, it doesnt bother at all" He said walking up to me like I was dumb or something.

U= No, its fi-"

??= Come on, I wou-" My bitch side came out and I start barking at the dude getting some attention.

??= Calm down"

U= Go away from me!" I said covering the drink with my hand until mattia came back with the boys.

M= is Everything okey?" Mattia ask me while pulling me away from the dude

U= this dude want to g-"

??= thank you" The girl said grabbing her drink from my hand and walk away

U= Never mind forget about it" I said grabbing a new cup cause I lost my other one.

M= Okey" Mattia said kissing the top of my head and hug me from behind while talking to the boys.

K= this is boring" Kairi said while playing with the red cup in his hand.

A= Why Don't we go home or get something to eat" Ale said and we all agreed with him.

We made sure we got our things and walk out of the party, We got in the car and I drive since I was the only one who could drive right now.

U= Where are we going?" I ask them while stopping in a red light.

K= I want McDonalds" Kairi said and I nod, I drive to McDonald and orden what they want cause I am not hungry bitch.

Then I drive to my house cause their parents were gonna beat the shit out of them smelling like beer and weed.

U= okey babys, we are here" I said turning off the car and unlock it.

We all got off the car and walk up to the front door, I unlock the door and they all walk in.

U= Okey guys eat your food and lets go to sleep" I said turning on the light.

A= I sit here" Ale said sitting in one of the chair and they start fighting for that chair while there were 5 other chairs.

U= Guys just sit in another chair" I said sitting in front of ale.

K= Why?" Kairi whine trying to push ale off the chair. I should of take the drinks from them in the car.

U= Baby come sit here with me" I said to mattia and he nod going to me and sit in the chair next to mine.

Kairi give up and took a sit next to ale and they all start eating their food.

K= So ....... I was trying to do this dance but I just can't do the leg move" Kairi said looking at his phone.

M= Which one" Mattia said fighting his need to sleep, hardly opening his eyes.

K= This one" Kairi said showing us his phone were I think charli? charlot? is dancing.

A= I know that one, lets do it" Ale said getting up and they went to start doing it.

M= Princess" Mattai whisper leaning towards me while chewing his food.

U= Yes baby?" I said turning my head to him and he put his forehead on mine, I could smell his breath at beer which is disgusting.

M= Can I play with your kitty?" He whisper putting his hand on my thigh and made me giggle.

U= No baby, The boys are right here and your drunk" I said and he sigh sitting up.

M= But I learn this new thing" Mattia whisper again with a cheese smile.

U= Not right now daddy" I whisper teasing him with a little smile and Mattia's jaw drop when he notice what I was doing.

M= No don't do that princess" Mattia said while saying no with his finger.

U= I am not doing anything, eat your food baby" I said pointing to his food and he nod.

He grab one of his fries and put it on his mouth and chew it but show me his mouth full with his food, it was disgusting.

U= NO! Baby" I said rolling my eyes and cover my mouth but he grab my arm and pull it down.

M= Kiss me or I won't cuddle you" Mattia said and I did the duck face.

Bitch didn't even sallow his his, he kiss me with food in his mouth, he pull away and sallow his food and show me his mouth.

U= Baby, your such a child" I smile grabbing his face and kiss him again.

K= Okey lover birds stop passing your food its disgusting" Kairi said and we pull away

U= We were not doing that, mattia was being disgusting" I said and they nod

K= Its so fucking hard dude!" Kairi yell trying to do the dance

M= just Like chile" Mattia whisper in my ear and pick my cheeks.

U= What did you said? who is chile?" I whisper back and mattia give me a goofy look before glancing at his dick

U= OMG! you named your dick!?" I whisper yell at him and he nod grabbing me by my neck.

M= and chile want to meet your coco" Mattia whisper while pulling me to him

How the fuck is he learning this words and why does he think he can name my coochie.

U= Mattia you can't name my coochie" I whisper and he smile gripping my neck

M= Why not I am the coochie men" Mattia whisper with his smile which is cute.

U= You still can't name my coochie, and coco is basic asf" I said and he frown letting go off me and cross his arm

A= Finally, kairi is ass for dances" ale said looking at his phone

M= I am going to sleep" Mattia said still with his arms cross over his chest.

U= Don't be mad daddy, your just drunk" I whisper in his ear and kiss his cheek before he went up to the rooms.....

...........ideas!? I have problems with ideas that's why I don't update