Chapter 24

"Morning," Harry mumbles into my hair.

"Good morning," I turn around in his grasp and give him a sloppy morning kiss.

"Morning to you too," Gil is standing on his side of the room. He must of just changed clothes as he slides a new shirt on.

Shyly, I pull the covers back over me. "Morning Gil."

"You guys are probably going to miss breakfast if you don't change now," Gil grabs his boots.

Harry stretches and winks at me. "I think I'm going to sleep in a bit longer."

"Do you want me to grab you guys anything?" Gil smiles as he laces his boots.

"I'll be okay," Harry replies.

Gil looks up at me. "Y/n?"

"You don't need to do that for me." I wave a hand.

"You think I'm gonna let you go hungry? Yeah right," he stands up to leave. "Just remember to get to class on time you two."

"We will. Thank Gil!" I call as he leaves the room.

Harry rolls out of bed to grab a shirt and his stomach growls really loud. "I guess I should have taken him up on the offer."

"He's still probably in the hallway," I hop up to catch Gil.

"Ask him just to grab me some fruit," Harry purrs.

Without thinking, I open the door out into the hallway and step out. "Hey Gil-"

I search but he's already left. Someone whistles down the opposite side of the hallway. Whipping around, I find Chad coming out of his room dressed in a baby blue Polo shirt and khakis.

"Didn't expect to find something so good looking in my hallway this morning," Chad has a disgusting smile on his face while looking me up and down. Instinctively, I wrap my arms around my chest. "Doing the walk of shame this morning are we?"

Anger burns in my stomach. "You are a pig."

Chad takes a few steps forward. "Am I? Cause I would call your filthy villain the pig."

"Leave me alone. I don't want your trash bag self coming anywhere near me." I take a step back as he takes another one forward.

"Why don't you just come into my room? Finish up your morning round with everyone in this hallway if you would like."

"If you touch me, I will snap you fingers in half," I crouch down into a defense position in case he actually does do something to me.

The door opens behind me and Harry emerges with his pants on but still no shirt.

He leans against the frame of the door and crosses his arms. "Is there a problem here?"

Chad stops and shoves his hands into his pockets. "Your girlfriend and I are just chatting. She seems to be breaking the dress code in the boys section of the castle. I will have to inform Fairy Godmother about this."

"I'd like to see you try," Harry pushes off the wooden frame and the muscles in his arms tighten as he marches at Chad.

Chad throws his arms up. "Don't touch the face!"

Harry stops. "If you don't say anything then I won't have to ruffle your feathers."

Chad straightens back up and smooths down his shirt. "I knew you wouldn't do anything to me."

Harry reaches out and Chad let's out a childish screech. He only ruffles Chad's hair like he is scolding a child.

"We shall see about that Charming."