Chapter 1

It's Monday morning, the beginning of the week. You wake up late for school while you hear your mom yelling from downstairs "y/n we're leaving now" you first don't think much but then you realise "fuck I'm late" you rush getting ready and you go downstairs. You put on your shoes and get your bag, you run outside to see that your moms car is gone. "What am I going to do now?!"

You start walking to school but eventually you call an Uber, you're Uber driver was weird but you just ignored it. You've finally arrived school and you run to your class.

You walk in your class, the whole class is laughing. A few minute after you walk in a new kid comes in the class with the principal. Who is this kid you think, he's wearing a fedora and sketchers. The teacher asks him to introduce himself, his name was Adam I think and he had 5 siblings, George, Isabella, Emily, pigeon and jack. I found it weird that his parents called their kid pigeon but it is what it is.

Your teacher(Mr Sanders) walks up to you and says "Hey y/n can you show Adam around the school?", you were hesitant but you said yes. "Hey you're Adam right? Mr Sanders asked if I wanted to show you around the school" as you start walked Adam looks weirded out but he follows you. You ask him "what are your hobbies?" To which he replies "I'm in a band with my siblings, it's called sm6 have you heard of it?" You reply "No I haven't, are you guys good?" He laughs it off and says "you'll find out on your own.."

You've finally reached the theatre, "This is the theatre, it's really big as you can see" Adam then says "I know something else that is big but you'll find out later", you two find a place to sit and you talk for a bit.

Adam then puts his hand on your thigh, you feel butterflies. You look at eachother and Adam says "You're so pretty y/n, can I?" You say yes not thinking too much about it. You both lean in and start kissing, five minutes go by and someone walks in.. you quickly get up and go away.

Some time goes by and now it's the end of the day, you've had your last period together with Adam, he gave you his number. You guys are planning on hanging out sometime soon...

————————————————————————
BRUH IKNOW THIS IS BAD EVERYONE IDC😔😔😔