Chapter 2

It's the next day after school, your mom still hasn't come home yet. You wonder where she is you call her 5 times, this is so weird you think so you call your bestfriend Nicki, "Hey y/n why are you calling sis?" You tell her that your mom is gone, you also planned on telling her about Adam but you chickened out at the end..

It's about an hour later and you've now already made dinner, your mom comes home, finally you think. She starts screaming at you. You run upstairs and think "I hate mom so much!" You then turn on you radio and think wait let me check out Adams band. You see that they came out with a new song this morning it's called "y/n this ones is for you" you're kind of shocked but you listen to it. The one lyric he kept saying was "remember the times we had, the times that you and me had" you think "times?! We just met what is this" you listen to his other songs, they were okay but the tambourine could be left out.

You hear someone knocking on your room you look outside and it's Adam.. He asks if he can come in you say that he can't go through the door. That was okay with him, you look at him while he's climbing up, you see his volumptious arms there so big and full of muscle you make a dirty joke in your head and laugh.

Adam is finally upstairs in your room and you lock the door. He starts kissing you on your bed, you end up on his lap, you stop kissing and he puts his hand in your pants, he starts touching you. You almost cum and then you squirt all over your bed and his hand. You moan so hard, meanwhile he licks it of his hand, you two kiss again, after this you go down on him and you start to masturbate him. He moans, and says "more, more y/n" he also finishes. Adam ends up staying the night at your place.

————————————————————————
HDBSJDH this is so bad lmaoo💀💀