Chapter 15

I wake up with pigeon in my face screaming that song: "xue hua piao piao bei feng xiao xiao" It's very good not going to lie I think, but I shout "pigeon get out!!" I look over where's Adam? I swear to got if he's with emi-

I get called from Nicki, I hear her voicemail "hey y/n I need you now, like right now" I rush getting ready and I get in the car and I go to her house. She's sitting here on the corner. (Nicki already has a amazing music career but something has happened) "hey y/n come inside I need your help" we walk inside.

"Okay soo, this artist asked me to collaborate for a song of hers" "omg really who???" I say. Nicki says "her name is doja cat, from that one song mooo, she wants to make a remix for say so.." "holy shit Nicki, you have to do this!!" "I know but there's a catch, I have to go to LA" "NICKI WTF THATS NOT A CATCH GO NOW OR ILL GO FOR YOU" I am so happy for Nicki, genuinely tho. We talk for some more around and hour later I leave again.

Wow I can't believe Nicki is going to collab with doja cat. I go back inside the house not knowing if I can tell anyone this news. I keep it to myself. We're eating ramen for dinner, the band is not doing well, our parents mostly rely on the income of the band. When summer starts again I hope well go on tour. I've never been on tour, but I bet It be so much fun!

I go to the toilet, there I see my packs of pads and tampons. I've totally forgotten, I haven't had my period in over 4 months. Am I- no I can't be- I call Adam, "Adam come to the bathroom right now" I say this can't be true.

Adam comes and I tell him the news, we go to target. There we buy a pregnancy test, I go into the bathroom and pee on that thing. We wait and wait, and there is it. I am pregnant. Pregnant with Adam Jones, fuck, am I happy, sad, moody, angry. I don't know, I can only thing of one thing. What are we going to do now...