Chapter 9

I walk to Adam and sit next to him. He was really sleepy but I tried to keep him awake. I thought to myself, I definitely won't be nannying him all night.. I grabbed him a drink just a basic Bacardi cola mix. It was pretty hard to find some good alcohol because they only had shitty frat beer😒.

Adam takes a few sips and puts the drink down, I take Adam inside and we see the group of stoners again. I take another few hits of their blunts so does Adam. I see Nicki and I invite her over "y/n something happened it was so crazy!" We talk for a bit and then I go back to Adam.

Adam and I go outside again, he's gotten so drunk and high, not going to lie it's very funny. He jokingly throws me in the pool and then he also jumps in. I go to a corner to try and lift myself up, Adam is coming my way. I laugh and he also laughs. Adam then starts kissing me, Infront of all these people.

He starts to get closer to me and he whispers in my ear "should we do it in the water" I think to myself yes but no. What if someone sees us.. "Adam I'm not sure but fuck it lets do it now" I whisper to him.

Adam pulls out his huge cock and places it directly in my vagina. He starts going deeper and deeper. And then he hits the one spot. It feels so good. I can't keep count of the times Adam and I now have had sex but this definitely is our best one. I softly moan and so does Adam. He pulls out again and we just kiss some more.

A few minutes pass by and I go to see Nicki, I wonder where she has been. I look all through the house but I can't find her anywhere. I call her, she picks up. "Y/N WHERE ARE YOU I NEED YOU RIGHT NOW PLEASE SOMETHING HAS HAPPENED.." I ask her where she is and she tells me someone kidnapped her. I rush to Adam but he's too high and drunk to drive, so I ask him for his car keys, I have no time to waste..