Chapter 19

It's a week later Nicki calls u "y/n u won't believe what happened" "omg what happened" I ask in shock "the say so remix has hit number 1" omg I'm so happy for Nicki, but wait will doja cat now actually show her boobies.

I rush to go on Twitter and there I see #dojacatbobs bruh bobs i thinker can come up with something better now. I click on the hashtag and there I see doja cats huge boobies. They almost are as big a melons, or as how u rather could call them mammoths.

I click on the thread and there I see this dude who is jerking off and he's cummed bruh wtf I think. That's actually disgusting.

I put on my emo skirt and a top. I pair it of with some chains and a pair of chunky shoes. I do my hair and I put on my eyeliner, I chose for a more different look today. I don't really think it's that alt, I love alt style only thing is is that's its so diverse that I don't really know when I'm dressing alt... (yall fr tho I have no clue someone plz help me lmao😭)

I get in the car and I'm omw to school, we had holidays, we stayed in the country. My mom and I used to live in Europe, it was nice because we could be in another country in less than 1 hour. But now I need to drive at least 3 hours to be out of the state.

I see Nicki "omg Nicki congrats!!" "Yes omg I didn't think it would be so big" tbh I didn't know what Nicki was talking about, was it doja cats boobs or is it the amount of streams the day so album has.

Either way school isn't cutting it for me anymore, I really want to drop out. This is all not working, the only class that I'm interested to is the one that mr sanders gives. He is the best and his political points are on point!

I grab a blanket and wrap it around me, why is this school so cold. School ends and I go home. When I get home I make my homework and do the regular stuff. Then Emily walks in she looks mad, angry, I have no idea "het Emily what are you doing here?" "I'm taking u with me, look in my eyes and don't lose eye contact u dumb slut" she says I look shocked I didn't think she'd swear, I am looking forward to see what's going to happen with my crazy  sister Emily    🧿👄🧿