Chapter 23

So like as what you heard in the last chapter my tweet blew up, it's now 3 weeks later and this is what I've seen: trumps intense long horse schlong, and damn Riot, Alpha, Tank, Molotov girl, Flower/Scales and many more.

If I have to be honest I'm definitely dumping for al of them, Adam and the rest are on tour so I have the whole house for myself. I heard that there was a demonstration where I live today. I'm definitely going.

I get a cardboard box and I am thinking about what I should put on it. I eventually just write BLACK LIVES MATTER and there symbol of that on it. I add some more things to finish it all off.

I put on some clothes and I cover my face, I get my board and go outside to the Main Street. I'm kinda anxious and I'm not sure what's going to happen since this is my first protest, I see Nicki and I walk up to her she ignores me, why, what weird. I just stand there alone screaming with the rest. Then I see him, it's batman.

He is this dude wearing a batman suit, he is amazing!! I get home again, I see a message on Twitter if someone asking why every girl loves anonymous, riot, Alpha, Tank and many more. I start writing my reply, how can you not love them.

"Well maybe it's because their political views, intelligence, and what they're doing right now. Coming up for people and protesting with many others for the horrible things that are still happening right now. But I'll leave you to figure it out"

I seriously don't get how some men think girls only date guys for their looks, I, myself don't give a shit about it anymore. I mean Adam was fun and we've also stopped doing things together but it was for the better. I'd rather date someone smart, intelligent and genuine then a fake, "dumb", Ken doll.

And they all want girls to at least be a 10/10, have boobs and a ass and much more. But I mean it's fine, there are some genuine people out there, the ones who don't give a fuck about appearance, the ones who are nice and sweet and help u when u ask. Those are the ones who you want to be friends with, not the fake Ken dolls