Chapter 3

It's the next morning, you were woken up by your mom who kept knocking on the door and screaming. "Y/N IF YOU DONT COME OUT OF YOU ROOM NOW" she was so mad I don't know why. I went downstairs but I forgot Adam was still in my room so I rushed upstairs, Adam was still sleeping so I woke him up before my mom found out.

He went away through the window just like how he came in. I went downstairs again and my mom asked what I was doing last night, I hope she didn't hear us but I doubt it... I asked my mom at what age she had sex, she got so mad at me and she got even madder that I was late a few days ago, she told me "y/n I need to tell you something, I can't take care of you anymore which is why am putting you up for adoption.." I started bawling out my eyes thinking what the helll.

I went to school wearing some baggy jeans and a hoodie, Adam wasn't at first period it was boring. I saw I'm in the halls while we had lunch but he just ignored me. I went to the bathroom with Nicki and I told her everything Adam and I did, she was happy for me but she didn't want our friendship to go away because of Adam. We made a pinky promise and the bell went of, so we went to class again.

I saw Adam in that class and sat next to him, I asked him about his family he said his sister pigeon always acts like a horse girl and that she hisses at people.. I laughed but I actually thought what the fu-

I can't stop thinking about what my mom told me this morning "is she really putting me up for adoption" I went out of class and I called Nicki we went to the toilets again and I told her "Nicki my mom wants to put me up for adoption" Nicki was shocked "Wait y/n, your mom wants to put you up for adoption, why??"
We talked about this for the rest of the period and then Adam walks in, Nicki yells "DUDE GET THE FUCK OUT" I say "Nicki that's Adam, but Adam why are you in the girls bathroom?" Adam then says "oh shit but this is the boys bathroom" Nicki and I look at each other. Adam walks out again, Nicki laughs and tells me that he's look way better wearing a beanie instead of a fedora, I agree with her and we both go back to class.

Adam wants to hang out again tonight, I'm planning on telling him my mom is putting me up for adoption, if I won't chicken out this time...