Chapter 4

It's night, Adam and I are hanging out we're at my place again. My mom still hasn't come hom again. Adam I are watching a movie, it's boring but I know something fun can happen.

We watched the movie but around halfway in he put his hand on my thigh and rubbed it with his thumb, I got immediate butterflies. I held his other hand, his fingers are so long. We cuddled for a while and then we started kissing, he slips starts undressed me and so do I with him. Are we really about to have sex...

I few minutes go by and Adam is slowly going down my body while kissing me, I moan so loud, mom also still hasn't come home yet but I have no time to think about that, this feels amazing!

Adam slowly is giving me oral sex (lmao idk that word in English), he makes me finish first, he is so nice! I then go down on him and suck his dick Adam called me his little slut, and he accidentally called me Emily, I know his sister her name is Emily, but their probably not hooking up.. right??....

We both finish and then Adam asks me me if I want to have sex, I think I've never said yes faster in my live. Adam goes in me, while he's doing that he's also circling my cl!t, I come while he's in me and so does he. "Adam, wait did we use protection??" Adam replies "Oh no fuck, well get you plan b tomorrow"

~ the next day~

"Y/n wake up it's morning already, I went to the store and I got you plan b." " Thank you Adam" I reply, "you're literally the best". I take the plan b, it's kinda making me nauseous but I'm okay with that.

We go to school and I see Nicki, I run to her and hug her, I tell her "Nicki, I got deflowered last night" she says "Omg, I'm so happy for you, by who?" I got it lost by Adam he was so good! We gossip about it and go to class. Nicki keeps making dirty jokes in class to bully me, I just laugh it of.