Chapter 13

~it's 3 months later~

I'm now currently living with Adams family for around 4 months. It first felt weird but Adam and I haven't done anything these past months anymore. I kinda miss it.

I actually have heard Emily moaning. Adam wasn't in my room when that happened I think he was in Emily's room or Emily was taking a shower or so.. I mean what if they actually were having sex together, wait what if I'm just a side piece for Adam. I can't think about this. "Mom I'm going to go to target I'll be back in 1 hour" I have to get my head empty which is why I'm going to target.

~you've finally arrived at target~

I'm here I think to myself, I grab a cart and first I go to Starbucks. I get myself a pinkity drinkity. I find they taste like shit but they look cute..

I walk around the store and I see this beautiful woman, she looks so familiar. I was too shy to start a convo so I just walked away. When I was checking my socks and pillows out I saw this woman again. I asked "hey, I saw you just now. And I think you're really pretty, what's your name" "tee hee my name is peaches" she says this in a weird voice I ask "wow is peaches your real name?" "Hee hee no it's actually Brittany" "ok okay" "tee hee what's your name" she asks "my name is y/n) "hee hee what a fun name" "peaches can I have your number" "hee hee omg yes plz daddy here's my number" peaches gives u her number and leaves without saying anything.

Wow what a woman her voice was funny, she had this high pitched voice and in her sentences you could really hear her putting an endorsement on some parts of a word.

I left Target and went back home again it already was night again but then I forgot, "oh no" I said to myself "one direction is still at my house" I get in the car and I ride home asap. I turn on the radio and this song is playing it goed like: "chicken wing, chicken wing, hotdog and balogne" or something well fuck now it's stuck in my head.

I get home and I slowly run to 1d's room, I open it and their all sitting in a circle jerking off, they all see me standing in the dooropening and they ask me if I want to join in I think: wow I mean I could be having a orgy with one direction, "we'll I'll join in but not for too long"

We put on some music, first Harry put this song on it goes: its something about you girll" wait I know this were all singing along while jerking off/masturbating. Then we all starting kissing. Eventually we all were fucked by eachother, I left the room to clean myself up because this was wild. I think the best person in that room was Harry or zayn, I saw that Liam was a little softish the whole time. I'm not sure if I feel bad for him tho..

I grab my phone and text that one peaches girl. "Hey this is y/n is this peaches?"
"Tee hee, hey y/n u wanna hang out tomorrow"
"Yes sure peaches can we go at your place"
"Sure, make sure U have shaven your tingzz okag girl bye"
I was too slow to say bye before she hang up.
I searched her name up on google peaches, she has an insta account oh shit wait she has a kid. How old is she.. i legt that behind and went to sleep. Am I really going to hang out with someone which I know for less then a day?...