Chapter 10

I run outside, Adam is running's dyer me while screaming "y/n why are are fucking taking my car" "Adam I'm sorry I need it Nicki is in danger" "no fucking way you're driving my hyperspace 420360 no scope John Deere Jeep mixed with my Tesla X Æ A-12, IM COMING BITCH" "bruh no dude ur drunk fuck off" I say as I give him a bitchclap his whole cheeks turn red but I mean mine also so do when we slaps mine.😳🍑

I'm sitting here in this dumb car now with fucking drunks Adam on my way to Nicki. I put on the radio, a song from 1D is playing. I love them, the story of my life is playing on the radio. As if you guys are now not reading the story of my life...

We finally reach the destination, Nicki is sitting infront of the tree, I hear her say "𝓒𝓸𝓶𝓮  𝓽𝓸 𝓽𝓱𝓮  𝓽𝓻𝓮" she starts speaking in cursive, just like hasley which is kinda making me laugh but okay y/n stay serious.😤

She also said she wants me to join the tree cult I asked her what it was keeping distance because she scared the shit out of me. She said it's a tree cult, I love trees I'm a herbivore so I joined. Nicki calmed down again and said I should go to their irl classes they start in 15 mine so I'll be omw to that rn!

~15 min pass by and ur at the cult house~

I walk in into the cult house, I'm kinda freaked out bc I hear Cardi b music. I go and see someone I walk to them it's this girl, she says she is the cult leader. I asked where the classes were she said that one is starting rn and that she'll bring me to it. I join the class and the "classhead" is doing icebreakers because I'm new, who the fuck even likes icebreakers they're so fucking dumb.

Everyone said there name, there were some people who rlly stood out like this guy. His name was perez Hilton or something. He kinda freaked me out so I'll stay away from him. I also hope that he isn't related to Paris Hilton in anyway because that would just be so sad for her!

You also had this rainbow boy, his name was 6ix9ine. I asked his where his name came from and he just said "are you dumb stupid or dumb huh" like bitch wtf that wasn't my question but ok.

The class was so boring so I left again. On my way out I saw Nicki and I told her I left the cult and I'm now a carnivore. Adam was still there so him and I just went to the party again with Nicki.  The party wasn't that good besides the pool sex with Adam and his huge cock..

———————————————————————— YALL IDK HOW U GUYS CAN READ THIS ITS SO BAD LMAO BUT THANK YOU ALL FOR READING THIS!! <33