Chapter 22

It's almost my birthday, I've worked so hard these past few days because I got the job at Starbucks I'm so happy. I think I'll 1. Get a skateboard and start learning how to skate, I've wanted 1 for soo long but idk I'm just scared that I'll break my board and that I can't afford a new one or 2. I'll give my parents a gift or I'll help them out. I'm probably not getting a gift myself from them but I'm happy they're still here to celebrate it with me.

I get up and I put on one of my prettiest shirt, last night I was on Omegle and I made some friends, I added them on discord. They are really sweet and kind but the convos are kinda awkward lmao. I'm happy that I'm finally reaching out to people and taking to others again.

I find that I can be very shy at first, I won't say a word. I see and almost observe who u are and what you say, from there I adapt. Me and my friends once took an autism test, I scored 70% I don't wanna self diagnose tho so I don't think much of it. Even tho my friends so bring it up a lot.

I started doing more research about this, I told my mom, she doesn't think I have autism and ngl I am not keeping myself busy with this. I don't think having it will make such a big difference other then having 10 min longer on a test or maybe that's only when u have dyslexia I'm not sure

Either way we're both just spamming eachother with emojis. I'm listening to music and have my leds on red, this only because I'm really tired. It's the evening so I take a nap, how am I so tired I feel sleepy the nap was the best choice ever!

I wake up and watch some YouTube, I always watch luis mora, I love the quality of his videos. He's really good at filming. And I love the mix of skateboarding and the video, their whole skate group looks so wholesome and amazing. To be honest I have the fattest crush on Kyonosuke (his ig is kyonosuke_yamashita), Haruto (his ig is haruto_hoshino) and also on yuto. I love watching them skate, it makes me wish that I lived in japan and skate everyday. Their lives look like the best.

Kyonosuke did a house tour some time ago, everyone was like "omg I want to live in this home" most ppl only wanted this bc it looked like a anime home, he didn't have any privacy. This is because people are really close to eachother, I love how grateful they all are for what they have and it's what I aspire to be.

————————————————————————
Plz everyone follow them on insta they're so fucking cute but not those k-pop guys they're not my type srry luvs xx😘😘