Chapter 14

I wake up feeling happy again. I check my phone and peaches had send me her address. I look it up on google, it's a motel. Does peaches live in a motel or does she not want me to know where she actually lives. I have no clue I put my phone back and go outside.

Most of the day has already passed by so I start to get ready to go to the motel. I out on a matching set and a take some things with me. I get in the car and I get going on the road.

I finally reach the motels so I call peaches "tee hee y/n where are you?" "Im outside, which room should I go to" "Hee hee I'm in room 69 the door is open for you" I get going to room 69 and there i see peaches.

Het beautiful big body full of curves laying on the dirty white sheets, it almost makes up for eachother. Peaches gives me a hug to welcome me. We go and sit down on the bed. Peaches puts on a movie and lays down, I lay down next to her and she puts her hand on my thigh.

Next thing I know I wake up and peaches is... peaches is sciccoring/sucking my d while she is live on Instagram. I try to keep as calm as possible but I have to grab my phone the comments on her live are all like:
"Peaches wtf"
"Omg that poor thing"
"Peaches stopp!!"
Honestly I was shocked, surprised this is so crazy.

Then a fucking roach crawls out of here vagina. A FUCKING ROACH. She isn't sciccoring/sucking my d now anymore which kinda makes me happy but she's masturbating. I find it fascinatingly she can do this infront of all these people. She's going in so hard, I feel like she might rip her vagina apart. Especially with her long nails.

Peaches then finally ends the live after all of that and then she leaves, out of nowhere. SHE. IS. FUCKING. GONE.

I go back home but first I can't stop thinking about my old house, where I used to live with my biological mom. I drive by it to see a new family lives in it. They all look so happy! It makes me sad that me and my mom never had such relationships, we always used to fight...

I drive back to my home blasting lil uzi vert with this new song of him called ransom and it's on his album, moonlight. Uzi must be soo tall, I love tall men. Tall men + big feet = big dick. Well atleast that's what my friends told me...