Chapter 5

~it's 2 months later~

"Omg I'm being adopted today" I say in excitement to Nicki, she says "y/n I'm so happy for you, do you know who's going to adopt you?" "No Nicki I don't, I heard it was a pretty big family, they live somewhere in the woods or so.." "Okay y/n have u told Adam that you're being adopted" "no Nicki I haven't, I wanted to tell him everytime we hang out but there wasn't a good opportunity for me.." "okay y/n well the bell just rung i got to go see you later!"

I walk to my class, I have chemistry I'm happy I have this class with Adam, because I feel a chemistry between him and I😳 I go and sit next to him and ask "Hey Adam! How was your day?" "Oh hey y/n I've been good, my family is saying something special is happening this evening I still have no idea.." I think to myself oh no what if I'm being adopted by Adams family....

I go to the foster house, I'm being picked up by this woman, I think she's going to be my new "mom" She greets me with a big hug, she says one of my new sisters in sitting in their car. When we're done with the paperwork I grab my bags and walk with her to their car, there I see a girl sitting in the car, she said her name was Emily, she looked deep into my eyes as if she was staring in my soul kinda creepy. I get in the car and we all talk they are driving to their home once we pull up in the driveway I go and grab my bags, I see two more girls and 3 boys standing outside of which one is Adam. I think to myself oh no this can't be true...