Chapter 20

Emily ties my arms together I can't move anymore, what is she going to do. I see Adam walking in. He's wearing a leather suit, he winks at me how is he so hot. Emily leaves and she whispers something to Adam. I see him getting a whip. Oh damn am I finally going to have bdsm sex with Adam?

Adam starts whipping my big bootie, it's his birthday so that's why I brought some cake. We're listening to some minecraft songs, I've never expected to have sex to some mc songs...

I get out of the room I'm taking a shower but then Emily walks in. "Hey y/n I'm coming in" "what no" why does she want to get in.. she gets in and looks me up and down idk how to feel about that. I cover my private parts. Why is she even in here. I feel weird but I try to ignore her. Then she tells me "y/n u know you're very pretty" "oh thanks Emily!" U say, u try and rush showering, where is this convo going?...

Ur almost done and u get out but then Emily grabs my arm. Two tall dudes get in the shower, where did they come from? The two dudes (u can imagine them urself) are soo pretty, but still I have no idea why they are here. We first start kissing Emily, Emily goes to suck dude nr1 his dick and gets fucked by dude nr2.

What the fuck am I seeing.

So ehm this is crazy, I try to get out asap now. The only person I'm having sex with is Adam and I'm keeping it that way. Why does Emily want this is bad. Why does she want to have sex with me, I'm her fa- fuck I finally realise Emily likes incest. Nonono fuck what no this can't be this has to be a joke why what how huh. I am so confused.

Should I ask Adam if he and Emily ever had sex or not, I'm confused really confused. I see that no one is looking at me so I quickly get out. I go to my room and but on sk8erboy by avril lavigne. Honestly all her songs are bops I can vibe tho them all they idk how and why they just got a lil sum.

I put on some clothes, I check Twitter. Anonymous is trending. Wow they're finally back, I click on it what they exposed trump and the UK royal family. Wow damn how is this going so fast. I see some documents, they are about Epstein and trump having r*ped some kids. This is crazy. What is now going to happen with trump, it's not that i like him he can leave. Like rn I hope mr Bernie will run for president he's soooo good!!

I see that trump is hiding in a bunker I type a tweet "soo oranges are now for sale in a bunker, who's coming to get them with me?" I go almost viral instantly wow this is crazy.

I put my phone down and go to sleep see you tomorrow twitter ;)....