Chapter 16

Adam and I are still standing in the bathroom, I say "Adam what the fuck are we going to do now?" "Y/n I have no idea, we could get you an abortion if u want" I think, I mean aborting this kid isn't murder, so I'll do that or I have a kid with Adam. Adam fucking Jones. "Adam I'm not sure yet" "okay, how many weeks is it?" "Erm... it's... 2 months...." "god fuck can we even get an abortion now" "bruh Adam idk, I mean I'm not a biologist"

We walk out and get in the car on our way home we talk about telling ours parents or not telling our parents, we're still not sure about it all. We arrive at home, we keep it all a secret.

"Hey mom and dad" Is what Adam says when we arrive at home. I go straight to my room and I ignore every one. I'm definitely aborting this thing in me.

I look up the closest abortion centres in our area, the closest one is 10 min away. We're going there next week. I made an appointment.

I tell Adam about it and that he needs to pick me up and bring me there. He has hell just stay there and wait for me. That makes me happy, I'm still not sure if I'm going to tell Nicki about this tho..

~it's the day of your abortion~

You go and sit down in the chair and you spread your legs, "fetus deletus" is what your doctor is saying. You laugh and cry at the same time, not knowing what to think and how to react. There is so much going on right now...

U come out of the room, u see Adam sitting there in the chair, u feel weak but your happy you got the abortion. Adam helps u walk back to the car. It's such a pretty day out today, Adam puts on this band called brockhampton, they play this song that goes "spending all my nights alone" I liked it. So I saved it on my soundcloud.

At the moment my soundcloud is just full of Tyler the Creator, Clairo, joji, and lil peep. I also added this other artist today his name is stormzy, he's bri-ish. "Can u grab me a glass of wo-ar" I say to myself jokingly. I love like rlly British accents, they're the best!

We finally arrive at home again, I go to my room and rest. Doc said I should be calm for around a few days. I want to get drunk and high so bad now (muhahaha jk me the writer is drunk while writing this) I go to the kitchen and grab some alcohol and some cola, lets mix this shitt. I first pour in some Bacardi into my glass, then I just add some cola. I chug it all and then I make some more which I also chug away. I then just grab some pure Cola and drink that to get rid of the taste.

I go and lay in bed, I try to sleep but I can't. I go on my phone and open tiktok. Tiktok has become so boring lately, I heard this avani girl was pressed about something with straight tiktok and I mean girl we all know your on straight tiktok it's a fact. Also Addison we don't want you on alt tiktok. I'm happy my fyp is good, I'm on alt/gay tiktok even tho I'm straight lol....