Chapter 7

~it's the next morning~

I wake up, put on my clothes and have dinner at the kitchen table. Everyone is here except Emily, she is outside with the horses. Isabel is telling me that Emily likes to go outside and be in the present of the horses in the morning. It's calms her down she says. I think the horses fit Emily very nice, I'm debating whether I should go to Emily or stay inside, I ended up choosing staying inside because I still needed to do something's.

I just arrived at school and I see Nicki, "hey y/n! You know what Liam just told me, there is a party at Zayns house tonight" "wait really, what kind of party, it's so hot!" "It's a pool party, u can borrow a bikini of mine if you want to" "I'll think about it Nicki, I'll let you know before lunch!" We both walk off to our first class, I wonder if Adam is going to be at the party, should I ask him about it?

We ended our first class of mr Bernie, he is such a sweet teacher. I was able to ask Adam if he's going to the party he said he was thinking about it but he didn't have someone to go with plus he doesn't want to see his sisters there. I get him but I told him he should come with Nicki and me, "Adam it'll be so much fun I promise" I say "Okay y/n I'll come with you two!" I clap my hands, I'm so happy he's coming I'm wondering what will happen tonight...