Wedding day

Note: This was the first story I ever wrote so this story does have a lot of grammar mistake and one of the cringe book to exist in my account. So I am sorry you have to be reading this thing..I had unpublished it like a year ago but was requested a lot to bring it back and I still want to unpublish it so.. ☠️..

__-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-__

I am Kim Y/n soon to be Park Y/n. Yes you heard it right Park Y/n I am getting married to the arrogant man standing in front of me and its not other than Mr. Park Jimin The CEO of Park Industry. I need to marry him to complete the debt that my father took years ago otherwise we would have to live on road.So let me talk about my soon to be "husband" he looks cute, decent, handsome, innocent,caring but i still don't know how will he act towards me as i am just a debt for him.

By his facial features he doesn't look rude but the way he is looking at me is like he will kill me with his sight

By his facial features he doesn't look rude but the way he is looking at me is like he will kill me with his sight. I can say he also don't want to get married to me like i want.He is giving me all those disgusting looks in time to time like I am some kind of a trash but what can I do about all those thoughts he have towards me. Will it be hard or comfortable to me to stay with him.... And then i heard priest interrupting all those thoughts.....

Priest: Park Jimin do u take Kim Y/n as your lovely wife & help her, love her, take care of her and be with her till death separates u both.
Jimin: I do.
Priest: Kim Y/n do u take Kim Y/n as your lovely husband & help him, love him, take care of him and be with him till death separates u both.
Y/n: I d-do.
Priest: Now u may kiss the bride
Eh kiss Oh no no i don't want this arrogant man to be my first kiss
i can sense that he don't want to kiss me but soon i feel being pulled by my waist and... it happened i lost my kiss to this arrogant man.
After this tiring day we left for Jimin house.
I am still suprised that he didn't even bothered to speak a single word to me after the vows.

Jimins House

after a while we reached to his house no one even bothered to talk on the car it was complete silence

after a while we reached to his house no one even bothered to talk on the car it was complete silence... his house is huge.i saw him going towards room so i followed him not knowing what to do. He turned back to face me.

 He turned back to face me

Jimin : See Y/n... this marriage is not other than a debt to me & i don't accept us as couples.
Y/n: What do u mean we just got married...
He again spoke after rolling his eyes.
jimin: What i mean is i don't accept us as a couples and this marriage is just a deal for me and let me say something else you mean nothing to me.
That's Rude
jimin: Do u understand?
i just nod my head like a little kid
Jimin: Do u remember you're a debt.
I again nod my head
Jimin: So why don't you pay today's debt with your body....
MY EYES WIDENED AT THIS STATEMENT.......