Suspicious

2 days has past Jimin didn't even showed up in past 2 days... Y/n condition was getting worse every single second. Her body ached hanging and being tied up, no rest, hunger inside her was at worse condition. She has already passed out few times in this past 2 days as she couldn't take it all.

Like always it was night time for outside world but being in a dark room she neither knew how many days has passed. That's when Jimin came and checked up on her condition. Seeing her still tied up in the chain head hang down low legs not being able to take step looking at her condition he slowly walked towards her, he grabbed her waist as her whole body was kept on his he took of the chain carried her in a bridal style and walked towards their shared room as his own room. (They had started sharing room few days after weekend.)

He slowly placed her in the bed changed her clothes, applied ointments on her bruises and scars. Few hours past she didn't woke up.

Seeing Y/n not getting her consciousness back he called doctor, soon doctor was done checking upon Y/n's condition he said "her condition are not appreciable missing diets, bruises, scars, more her mental condition all seems to be disturbed brutally and body doesn't seem to even have an energy to speak up.... I have gave her some injection, she will wake up soon but it will good if she stay away from sharp things she might self harm herself... I hope you understand and lastly here are some medicine give it after every 6 hours" he said and left Jimin.

Hearing everything he kind of felt bad for her as he knew she didn't deserve it everything that happened 2 days ago but he was someone who don't want to take it all out or be sorry for it.

Few more hours went by in a snap it was already midnight moon giving its brightness and making everything visible, Jimin was not asleep like the world out there staring at Y/n's face who have cuts in her face and slightly swollen cheeks as the slap given many times only on one. Soon after Y/n gain her consciousness she found herself in the room and felt a hand wrapped around her waist, she slowly turned her head towards the person who was sleeping soundly embracing her. Looking at his face tears streamed down her cheeks, she didn't want to wake him up as she slowly turned her back in a careful way and cried silently until her eyes shut close.

Even though how much she wanted to say her feelings to the person sleeping next to her but she knew it will break her even more if he doesn't feel the same about her cause she knew he only take her as a fcuking debt .

She was too broken as the trust upon him was already shattered into small pieces which are too hard to join it up. She wanted to leave everything and live a peaceful life but the love for him was too strong. So, she thought it will be better if she do everything better which will not piss him off and would avoid talking with him.

JIMIN'S POV

It's been 1 month since we got married and 1 week has passed after that event took place. Y/n body has not fully recovered bruises, scars and cuts are still there. She started working in office yesterday. Taehyung has bugged me this whole week why Y/n is not coming at office, but I was quick enough to make an excuse saying she is sick which didn't turn out that good. When I reached back home I found Taehyung with Y/n joking around she was laughing, talking and enjoying her time with time. After what happened she never smiled at me but only with taehyung seeing how Y/n and Taehyung are getting close is kind of disturbing but it's not that I'm being jealous.

Authors' Pov

Evening has made its way sun was ready to set its brightness and take some rest for brightening everyone day. Moon will arrive quickly enough after some hours of the sunset with stars twinkling around it.

Everything is going quiet and perfect. Y/n has avoided herself like she thought past few days ago but Jimin was quite disturbed seeing her avoiding him and being friendly with taehyung. Even Taehyung was noticing how Y/n I spacing herself from Jimin when they both of them were happy week ago but he shrugged it off thinking it might be some couple fights.

Y/n was doing her every work perfectly with little helps of Taehyung. Eating and laughing together with Jimin has missed out but rather than being Jimin Taehyung has come up.

It was the time getting back to their own residence like always small talks with Taehyung, hug with each other's and moving towards their respective cars and back to their house.

Dinner was already done by both of them y/n was inside the washroom taking a warm shower where Jimin was working on the bed with laptop in his lap. Both shared room even when y/n tried to moveout after what happen but Jimin didn't let her scaring her he might go worst than the way he went past few days. Y/n phone buzzed indicating someone messaged her. Jimin avoided it but curiosity grew in him. He shut his laptop and walked towards Y/n phone.

Soon he got to know Y/n and Taehyung been texting each other and sharing their secrets with each other but their chats clearly showed both of them have accepted each other as brother and sister. But reading the name given to Taehyung he shrugged everything up and went towards her contact and then her favorites he found her favorites contact was her mother, taehyung and some else with a name......

Suho❣️