Pain in first task

Stared me for a minute and there comes the appearance of his smirks on that face as he ordered me too bring a hot coffee despite giving me the work related to office works.

AUTHOURS POV.
As she walked out of his office to get him a hot coffee feeling a bit relieved being not around him although it's for few minutes there was peace inside her as she found out the way to canteen by asking one of his employees, she walk towards the canteen and prepare him a hot coffee after done with his order she walks towards his office.

She keeps it on his table making his gaze land on her as he was working on his laptop. Like always the smirk appears in his face bringing evil look in him giving shiver ran down her body. Then 

"Why are you standing there come here" he spoke
Not knowing what to do she walks towards him with not knowing what was coming for her after she reached there

"Ahhh" she groaned in pain 

Her hands were struggling to get off of his grips as he was enjoying looking at tears rolling down her face after a while he took out her hands from the cup, they were dipped forcefully in the hot coffee with little bit of coffee to fall on the table. After her hands were left she started to blow her hands, it was burning her skin off. After that he spoke seeing her blowing up her finger....

"Check it before you bring it otherwise I will make sure that i dip your whole body inside the boiling water"

She nodded in fear where tears were not stopping to rolled down her cheeks as it was too much for her soft skin looking at her in that condition he slowly approach her, she had taken some step back after he left her hand from his grip and he went near her & took her towards to the washroom even though she tried to release her hand off his grip.

Y/N'S POV.

He brought me inside the washroom and picked me up slowly where whimper escape my lips because of the pain which was created by him yesterday night then he kept in counter of the washroom and slowly took my burnt fingers and slowly placed it in the water after opening up the tap.

Cold water hits my burnt hand and I looked at him after washing up my hand with cold water he took the towel and slowly dried out the water which was on my hand. After drying out my hand he slowly move to the drawer near the counter he moved again towards my hand and slowly started treating my burnt finger earning little whimpers from my lips after done treating my hand he comes and trapped me inside with keeping his hands aside and holding my both hands and he cleaned off the dried tears from my face as he cupped my cheeks and after a moment I felt his.....

To be continued ~~~~~

I am really sorry for making a perfect man evil one over here
Sorry again if here are spelling errors and grammatical mistakes...
Next one will be quick ....with a new character maybe
Take care everyone and like always
Stay Gold ~~~💜💜
Love you all