Different pain than usual

Anger- a strong feeling of arrogance, displeasure, or hostility

"I will never cheat on you"

She walked towards the bathroom limping on her every steps falling miserably her mind was completely blank she took shower her whole body was breaking at how rough he went last night. Y/n looked at her reflection with a tear streaming face as she found her body covered with hickeys and bites.Done with dressing herself up with a blank expression on her face she headed towards to kitchen to prepare breakfast for herself and Jimin. Few minutes have passed away she was still cooking then she felt arm wrapped around her waist and head resting on her shoulder.

Y/n: Jimin please leave *she said in a serious tone*

Jimin: Why *he said planting some little kisses on her neck*

Y/n: Please....

Jimin: Never

Y/n: Was yesterday night not enough to you after tearing me apart?"

Jimin: ...... *Jimin was completely shock that she spoke more like taunted him about the event of yesterday*

Y/n: Now why are you silent huh???... Was everything going on was not enough to you that you need to that extent where I feel disgusted from my own body"

Those words were enough to Jimin to triggered his mind without thinking twice he slapped her which made her realize what she have putted herself into but at the same time she have been brutally raped by her own husband which made her pride drown itself into her sanity.  But the thing was Jimin taking her to room where always beat the hell out.

He took her in the room chained her up even though she said sorry more than 10 times. After chaining her up he left the room which left y/n in complete confusion what was he doing. When she thought he left he came inside keeping his hand inside in pockets and after reaching the place she was chained up he started to kick her on her stomach. Few kicks came up in a non stop she cried and said sorry for the way she spoke with him.

Kicking in her stomach made her spit blood, last kick came up she released more blood from her mouth she was panting hard body completely laying on the floor hand and leg chained up. Soon he pulled her hair and made her seat on the floor and teared her t-shirt apart and soon he took out the small knife and stabbed it on the open flesh. She cried in pain, pain was unbearable. "Talk back I will cut you into pieces and throw it in ocean" he said and left the room she cried loud until her body could not take it and she passed out. But after few minutes Jimin came treated her wound, bruises and changed her clothes, opened the chain and left the room.

FEW MINUTES LATER
Y/n: you asshole leave me you don't even trust me

Y/n: I can eat myself

Y/n: don't touch me you stupid

Y/n: bastard leave me .... I said leave me

Y/n: don't treat my wounds knowing that you will break me in different pieces

But he was to stubborn leave her both were screaming with each other's funny couple fight were going on but the words both of them spoke were like

Jimin: you're mine

Y/n: then what

Jimin: you are not going to leave me

Y/n: I will as soon as this debt will complete

Jimin; you think I will let you go

Y/N: you have to other wise I will sue you

Jimin: saying what