Glance over you

Night took over as always. But his mind was a mess. Getting his phone from the table he looked at his wallpaper which was of Y/n. Smiling at the picture he dialed the number of Suho.

Suho: hey...

Jimin: hey umm Suho i  need a favor from you...

Suho: what favor??

Jimin: can you send Y/n alone towards **** this location i will send cab to pick her up from there.

Suho: ok

Jimin: what is she doing at the moment?

Suho: she is sleeping. She has really turned lazy after coming back from the hospital, always in that bed...

Jimin chuckled as soon as he heard suho.

Jimin: oh accept the video call then

Suho: Why shall I?

Jimin: just open it and show me Y/n that's all.

Suho: Nah! Not now.

Jimin: Please I just want to look at my wifey.

Jimin said whining. Forcing himself to get off of bed Suho opened the video call and walked towards Y/n's room. Showing her sleeping view to Jimin he cutter of the call and slowly sat on the bed and caressed her hair giving a deep sigh. Staring at her for a while he whispered

Suho: Sleep well tomorrow might be stressful for you.

Saying that he walked towards his room and made himself comfortable on the bed and stared at the ceiling with his deep thoughts until sleep took over him.

TO BE CONTINUED~~~

I KNOW THIS CHAPTER IS SHORT BUT FROM THE NEXT CHAPTER THERE WILL BE THE START OF ENDING. AS I TOLD YOU ALL IN "MY DECISION" I WILL BE MAKING AN SAPPY ENDING BUT AFTER THINKING A LOT OF TIME I HAVE THOUGHT OF MAKING AN HAPPY ENDING.I HOPE YOU ALL WILL LIKE IT AND HAVE HAVE PATIENCE FOR OTHER CHAPTER CAUSE I AM HAVING MY EXAMS. I JUST FINISHED TODAY'S EXAM SO I THOUGHT OF POSTING THIS CHAPTER CAUSE TOMORROW IS AN WEEKEND AND I CAN STUDY WHOLE DAY BUT TODAY I AM TAKING REST FROM MY BOOKS AND PREPARING CHAPTERS FOR THE BOOK. TILL THEN EVERYONE STAY SAFE AND I LOVE YOU ALL....