Hospital

Regret covered me after I saw you in a
death bed

After hearing that he slapped her hard enough to knock her down on the floor. She passed out, looking at her whole passed out her kicked her hard enough to make her eyes open but no response her eyes didn't even fluttered. She didn't wake up.

She was rarely breathing... Jimin stared at her face for a while and walked out the room but at the state of y/n she had problems in breathing with worst aching body. The thing shocked everything was Jimin... someone who just beat her with no mercy at all. She was just running away to live her life like she wanted with no abuse and pains and live it with freedom. But Jimin was never going to live her with it.

Some moments passed by Jimin came back with a glass of cold water in his hand after coming near her he splashed it on but no movements. He stared at her lifeless body, he kneeled down and checked her breathing it was not normal breathe, and her breathing took place with a pause of long time. Panicking at her state he carried her in his arms took her to the bedroom he cleaned her body and changed her clothes. After done with everything he rushed her towards the hospital.

--------------------------------------*Hospital*-----------------------------------------

Caring her outside of the car he rushed inside the hospital reaching up the reception he called out for emergency soon nurses came up and put her in the stretcher and took her to ER (Emergency Room). Doctor rushed in attaching her body with machines. Breathings lost their way....but doctors took electric appliances and touched it her chest making her body to jerk up and down. Breathing came up and her heart started beatings in its way. They even addressed her body had loss a high amount of blood. One of them rushed their way towards the blood bank and brought the blood matching her blood type.

Her body was still not conscious to operate it with treatments. Jimin was there observing everything taking place on the ER. He knew she didn't make any mistakes running away but his disease didn't took it in a proper way. Looking at her lying lifeless at the bed tears were welling up in his face but he didn't let them left their way. He made a promise to himself that he will never ever try to abuse her but at the point the question over every people inside the ER was..... Will she make it out alive because of her condition?

Nearly after 1 hours doctor came out and said

Doctor: are you related to the patient??

Jimin: ye-yes I am her husband

Doctor: oh... at the point she is still unconscious and during the treatment we lost her 1 time but we were quick enough to be handle it on situation.

Jimin: ...yo-you lost her....

Doctor: we kind of did but now she is fine... if we say if you have not brought her quick you should have lost her... And talking about her condition both mental and physical health are not so good. If everything takes place like this you should be strong enough to lose her existence from the earth.

Hearing doctors word Jimin's mind could not take it his knees gave on the ground with the thud his expression turned blank, tears left out. Looking at his condition doctor kneeled down to his level and kept his hand in Jimin shoulder and said...

Doctor: you should stay strong enough to make her strong... don't give up this quick give her the love and support which she need at this time and make her fit and fine...

Jimin: I will *he said while wiping up the tears that had made its way down to his cheeks*

Doctor: and point to be noted her legs and body are not that stable so you should take the care of it.

Jimin nodded indicating yes doctor smiled looking at him and standing up

Jimin: Can I know where she is at the moment

Doctor: Room no. 384

Jimin: Okay but can you shift her towards VIP hospital room and thanks a lot for saving my wife life.

Doctor: No need to thanks us after all it's our job... we can I will inform nurses to move her in the VIP room. And make sure to call us after she wakes up.

Jimin nodded and again thanked the doctor and walked towards Y/n's room. Reaching towards the room 384 he took a long breathe and walked inside to be greeted by Y/n attached with machine one showing her heartbeats and others which he had no idea about. He looked at her after setting himself on the chair next to her bed. Taking her hands slowly in his he leaned down and kissed on it

Nurse: sorry to disturb you but we were informed to shift the patient towards VIP room.

Jimin: oh okay

Nurses came up and shift Y/n towards the VIP room with Jimin following behind it was already midnight but he didn't cared the thing he found important was Y/n.

After y/n got shifted into the VIP room with a double sized bed and other perfect and luxurious facilities on it. Done with fixing up everything with Y/n nurses left the once they left Jimin rushed towards the door and locked it. Opening his shoes he laid next to Y/n making sure nothing will hurt her. Turning himself at one side at y/n he stared at his wife with regrets.

Jimin: I am really sorry my little fish... I should have understand you and take it easily. I nearly killed you. You know when I found out you running away from the house my disorder triggered my mind and turned me into a beast...When I married you I wanted to live a normal, happy family like you want. But you know I have a bipolar disorder and it gives me a lot of mood swings. After we got married strangely again the disorder took control over me and I ended up abusing you. The day I promised you I will never abuse you again I mean it but after 1 week of we being happy with each other again it took over me and I abused you. Each and every time when I controlled myself doing stupid things I ended the worst with you. I got a lots of feeling when I looked at you for the first time standing there taking vows to be my wife, my cute confused y/n... but now I promise to tell you everything after you wake up and try my best not to bring you in these worst condition and treat you like my princess.

Slowly leaning towards her face he kissed her forehead, eyes, lips, nose and cheeks with love and passion. Using his another hand he caressed her head slowly.

Jimin: ... I LOVE YOU and now I will cherish you till my whole life time...

~~~~~~~~TO BE CONTINUED~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope everyone had fun reading this chapter huhu..
If you did please vote and comment your thoughts about it...
Till then I love you all and
Light up like dynamite 🧨 ~~~~~