First step in his office

She was there crying after what he told as she couldn't escape from him so her mother gets no problem in this old age as she suffered a lot growing her up after her father death she cried for few more minutes thinking how her life which was full of fun and happiness but now its nothing more than a worst nightmare.

After crying she slowly walked towards the bathroom and looked herself in a mirror in a horror as everything that happened yesterday night was not leaving her a she slowly stepped towards the shower as water droplets hit her body doubling up the pain which was already in her sore body as tears were streaming down as she couldn't bear all these pains.

After coming out of the shower she slowly walked towards her bedroom and found her luggage's already present there as she slowly went towards her luggage and took her clothes and makeup bag and slowly walk back towards the bathroom and searched fo...

After coming out of the shower she slowly walked towards her bedroom and found her luggage's already present there as she slowly went towards her luggage and took her clothes and makeup bag and slowly walk back towards the bathroom and searched for first aid kit and treat her wounds up and covered up the wounds which were visible through her clothes.

As she managed stuffs in her bag with some money as she couldn't trust in which way he will leave her up, makeup and some bandages if anything happens to her and slowly walked towards her bed and sat there as 20 minutes were still remaining on the clock. After 15 minutes she slowly walked downstairs and there was jimin sitting on the couch while watching tv. As she spoke with a whisper "jimin" he looked over her with a smirk.

"5 minutes early cool now go and make some breakfast within 30 min" he spoke with fear overtaking her she asked where kitchen is and slowly went toward the kitchen and started cooking breakfast for both of them

After cooking breakfast she slowly placed the food in plates as jimin was already there in dining room. Both of them ate breakfast in silent and y/n followed jimin towards his car after washing the dishes and both of them moved towards jimin's office.

Y/ns pov ~~~~~~~~

Ride was silent which was bringing peace in me lots of thoughts interrupted me from my past which was perfect than I am at the moment. Spending time with mommy and daddy was best our family was happy daddy never let us alone helped me and mommy through all our problems making us feel protected and feel home around him and the darkest night which turn our life nothing more than worst I still can't forget all those stuffs which come up as a nightmare mostly every night.

But know my life is more miserable than I was without my dad. How mom worked hard to bring up to here which I couldn't even pay off in my whole life. Becoming the strongest person in my life and my hero's my mommy and daddy but here I am know with no support of them one night my wedding night which every girls wait for but my nothing more than pain. My everything was interrupted my nothing more than my husband no no my jerk husband he can't even ride a car nicely or what who pressed the break that hard idiot.

I looked at him at the speed of light after he pressed the break when I looked at him what I expect than that creepy smirk which I wish to pull it off that from that face. "I know I am handsome no need to stare at me" he spoke and I moved my gaze towards the front which was nothing more than a parking lot eh was I staring at him for that long.

Then he started moving towards the lift after coming out of the car as I follow him back I don't want to follow this jerk but what to do. As soon as we enter his office everyone started to greet him but this rude ass couldn't even answer anyone not knowing what to do I bowed to them and followed him towards his office room. As he walked towards his seat and took a sit and I just looked at him dumbfounded. As he ......
To be continued