Is it a new change....

Change-: make or become different

Y/n cursed under her breathe as how desperate he was about treating her or more likely looking at her body. She slowly took shower, her body was kind of relaxed after the shower she slowly walked out towel wrapped around her body when Jimin saw her he ran up to her and carried her in his arms even though she refused forcefully he treated her wounds, bruises but y/n didn't stop saying him that she can do it herself. After she was done he picked an outfit for her and again helped her dressed up. He sat near her and made her look at him and cupped her cheeks and asked

Jimin: "are you hungry"

Y/n: "ate my lunch yesterday afternoon and at night I ate lots of electric shock, cold water and beatings"

Jimin: "I told you I am sorry and even promised I will never do it again"

Y/n: "I know"
He chuckled at her statement
"I will make something let's go" without hearing any response from y/n he picked her up and walked towards the kitchen and placed her in the kitchen counter even though she said for the hundredth times she can walk herself but being a stubborn boy he shrugged it off..

When she tried to get off the kitchen counter she heard "don't" he said in a strict tone which made her stay there being scared of him. Even though she wanted to move she sat there quietly and watched him cooking but after few more minutes he came towards her trapped her inside his arms and placed a strawberry in his lips and held the back of her neck and crashed it in her lips with holding strawberry right between both of theirs lips slowly y/n started to move her lips with him both were busy devouring each other lips even though strawberry has already vanished inside their mouths they didn't wanted to part their lips apart, few more magical minutes of tasting each other mouths they parted their lips away when both of them felt like passing out.

The way y/n trusted him from a simple promise and his care towards her was growing a strong feeling towards her even though she thought of not trusting him but after what has happened in past few days but she gave up after hearing his sincere voice but will it be good by just accepting his promise and his sincerity as it is too easy to fake it..

Time passed both of them were enjoying themselves by watching some movies, eating, talking, laughing. The way both of them were getting closed in such past few hours was kind of new thing but from just few hours it's not an easy to be close to someone. Y/n was truthful towards his every question but was Jimin that truthful towards the question by y/n, and those promises ????

The day was quickly over as moon made its way with its bright light but the clouds were fast enough to block it and pour itself into the world thunderstorm everything was heard, its was pouring with an force. Y/n and Jimin were inside the kitchen cooking while laughing and joking around. Y/n body has gladly recovered its numbness but it was still aching.

Dinner was done by both of them bedtime made its way both were walking towards their room but Jimin stopped and started walking towards Y/n room she was already in her bed with her pjs seeing Jimin in the room she asked "what happen do you need something'' hearing her question he shrugged it off and came under the same blankets with y/n "what are you doing" she asked again being confuse towards his action.

After some seconds he said "I am just sleeping with my wife..... legal wife" he said and pulled her in his embrace. Even though he was getting close to her every passing time but was he faithful enough to be trusted???? Not knowing she let Jimin sleep with her as she has been needing some warm embrace while sleeping. Soon both of theirs eyes were closed and drift to their own dreamlands.

To be continued ~~~~~
Thanks a lot for supporting my story
Sorry if there are any grammatical mistakes or spelling errors.
Jimin new change is kind of confusing but did y/n took a right decision trusting him...
Till then
STAY GOLD LIKE BTS
🙆🏻‍♀️💜🙆🏻‍♀️💜