Meet To End Everything

Please don't leave me

Y/n's POV
I am here looking at myself in the mirror observing all the scars I got staying with Jimin. I wanted everything perfect like a love story but at the moment I have realized that life is not so easy like it appears in story. Now the thing Jimin and I should do is get separate from each other even though I will be the one to suffer as I gave him everything precious to me and that was my heart.

I know at this point oppa must be thinking why I want to meet Jimin but for me even though it's painful to look at him I can't afford walking away even saying a goodbye to my love. Making everything disappear with a magic of makeup I wear my long black sleeve top, jeans and white vans and walk out of the bathroom. Even though my legs are not in good condition I have to make sure that I get away from everything that I have created inside me. This would have not been so painful if I hadn't fallen for him too quickly when I was a complete debt trash to him.

Slowly stepping outside of the room I looked at the oppa who was sitting there waiting for me to come out. After he saw me he rushed and hold me so I wouldn't fall down, as at the point mentally I have fallen apart where no one can even hold me from drowning in the river of emotion where I have completely forgotten to swim and come to the edge of it and save my life.

We stepped out of the house as oppa made me comfortable stay at the passenger seat and droved playing some songs which I adored for a long time. It nearly took about 2 hours to get all the necessities to get divorce papers, after we were done oppa started driving towards Jimin's house which I had called ours a few days earlier. Jimin's house was hours away from where we were at the moment.

Slowly taking out the hand from the window with a cold breeze and tiny water droplets falling from the sky hit my hand. Even though I don't have courage to break down at the moment with oppa on my side driving in a complete silence I made myself assume these tiny water droplets were my tears which are falling down in the name of Separation. I wanted to be in his arms until my death but know everything will take a turn if he signs these papers. It hurts but what can I do ? I have to run away from an abusive household, I can't lose myself while admiring someone.

I am here looking at the house in which I had all the pains which I had never imagined. Forcing my hand to press the doorbell I gave a big sigh which included pain. After about a minute the door opened revealing Jimin who was looking a mess at the point, eyes bloodshot red with dark circles and hair a complete mess. After his eyes met mine they turned into a huge smile making his own sight disappear through it, it didn't even take a second for him to pull me on his arms where I just stayed there feeling his warm embrace over my tiny body.

I didn't say anything instead I let him do whatever he wanted until he carried me and took me inside the house and placed me on the sofa carefully. Rushing his way towards the kitchen he brought a glass filled with juice for me to drink. His lips were still smiling but I still couldn't find the reason why was he happy? Was he happy that I can go back to him and he can abuse me back again until I take my last breath or the reason was something else which I was completely unaware of.

He came and sat right next to me and cupped my cheeks and said "I missed you so much baby". His words were flattering but this will end soon in a second. These were the words I always wanted to hear from him when I return back to the house from a gap of 2-3 days and the condition which I wanted it to be in was completely different then I am at the moment. Slowly getting up my courage I spoke:

Y/n: Jimin I came up to give this papers please sign it

Jimin: what kind of papers???

Y/n: divorce paper

After I said these two words his face dropped from the smiling to a broken one. I tried hard to understand his emotion looking through his eyes but everything was blurred to me. I slowly moved my hand towards it and held it in mine.

Y/n: Jimin please sign it.... This paper which set both of us free you also can stay with someone who deserves you and at the point we only married to complete the debt that my father took and now it has been completed so I have a right to be free from every kind of stuff regarding these deal.

I slowly spoke he looked at the envelope in my hand and at me and said

Jimin: neither I am signing this nor I am letting you go away from me.

He said and came and hugged me tightly inside his arms.

Jimin: no I am not letting you go...how could you even take these words out do you even have an idea how much these words stabbed right at the moment.

Y/n: Jimin please sign it...

Jimin: I said no... trust me Y/n i promise that i will not abuse or scold you and I promise genuinely. Don't leave me, I only have you to call mine in this whole word. I can't even afford to lose you, my mind has already been a mess after my mom and dad's death and now your absence will kill me. Please listen to me. You're only the one who can cure me and my disorder by staying with me, please don't live me please

He said and cried inside me in his arms. The thing that surprised me was "you're the only one who can cure me and my disorder" what kind of disorder does he have???

TO BE CONTINUED~~~~~

I hope you liked this chapter if you did don't forget to vote for this chapter and comment. i  love you all so much. Thank you for reading ~~~~

Light up like dynamite 🧨 ~~~