Find my way towards you

Jimin woke up at midnight when he started feeling cold in the basement. Imagining the same state Y/n went through when he left her over here at countless nights where he slept soundly and peacefully with blanket over his body. When she shivered over here in fear and cold and didn't even say a word in his fear. Placing his arms over his head he sobbed back again. "I am really sorry Y/n, I am a really horrible person. I left you in darkness knowing you have phobia for it". But after I bring you back I will be sure that even if I suffer in darkness I will never bring you over here and this time I will keep up my promise not like the promise that I made yesterday and broke it right after you woke up.

He said and slowly stood up gripping over her phone tightly and walked towards their room. Cleaning himself at midnight like a fool he walked towards the bed and laid down. His mind was only fixed on how to bring Y/n back in his life. Turning over the side where Y/n used to sleep he touched it slowly and grabbed the pillow and hugged it tight imagining it as his wife who he loved but didn't show but kept on abusing her.

Jimin tried a thousand times to sleep but there came a big no. Then suho words hit his head "come tomorrow and give me the debt papers at beach wood cafe" unknowingly an idea pops in his head bringing a big grin over his face. "I WILL MEET YOU SOON BABY" he said and slowly closed his eyes and soon sleep came over his eyes.

MORNING
JIMIN POV
I woke up at 6 o'clock and started preparing for today. Walking towards the kitchen after freshening up myself I open the refrigerator and took out some eggs and breads and prepare an egg toast. Stuffing everything in my face and drinking a glass of water I hurried towards the office. Printing carbon copy of the debt papers, I kept it inside an empty file holder and make my way towards the beach wood cafe with the files over my hand. Making sure that it does not affect his lifestyle I cut nearly half money from it and the amount Y/n made working with me. I didn't mind cutting extra as I am doing this for my wife so why to struggle with her and her family after everything.

Soon I reached my destination only to find Suho waiting there. Slowly walking towards him, I made myself comfortable on the sofa right opposite to Suho. I ordered the coffee which I needed and that was Black coffee extra hard. Shifting the file from my hands to Suho's table I see him learning it professionally with perfect brother looks. Looking around only to be welcomed by couples and an open environment with the smell of coffee around. Everyone was having fun with their loved ones and I am here looking over the point to bring my lovely wife from there. Slowly removing the awkward silence that was built up I asked Suho

Jimin: How is Y/n doing?? Is she fine...? I really wanted to talk with her but she left the phone in our house only?

After I said the word I see Suho looking at me with disgust and hatred slowly opening his lips he said with a roar of anger over his voice

Suho: She is doing way better than she was around you and how do you even think of talking with her after all the stuff you did to that little innocent girl... don't you even have a little shame??

He said making the regret run over my whole body back again. Few minutes after he completed reading all those papers I saw him taking the check and writing the amount that needed to be completed. I was thinking of not taking the money and telling him I don't need it but after everything sorts out I will give it back to him. He stood up and said

Suho: Debt completed my sister is free with this shit marriage... I warn you back again not to come near Y/n otherwise i will cut you into pieces and about divorce paper soon it will be there on your doorstep hope you sign it and if you don't good luck for your painful future.
He smirked and walked out, paying the bill of the cafe where I just looked at him walking away.

Rushing my way towards the car after five minutes I started following him. I needed to do this, I need to sort all these things and bring Y/n back again in my life and love her. After 2 hours of driving I see him stopping his car near a house and walking inside. I stopped a little further from the house. Waiting for nearly 10 min i moved my car further and looked over the house where I see Y/n peacefully staying at the balcony chair looking miserable and in a deep thinking. Looking at her my lips form a big smile which didn't take a long time to disappear after I saw bandages all over her body. I know she is thinking about me but don't worry baby you're mine I have claimed you and I am not giving up that quick. She looked towards the car rushing over the engine I moved the car forward so she can think it's just a normal car passing by. I had rented the car from the location of the cafe and left mine at the beach wood cafe. So even if Suho notices it, he will think the car is going in the same direction as him.

With a smile over my face I left the place and went towards the cafe and exchanged the car moving towards the office after paying the amount for the rental car. Loving the air that I found where my baby is at the moment and taking an oath to myself she is mine and I will love her. Even though how much I am trying it at the moment to focus at the work my mind was only shifting towards Y/n face, her cute smile, beautiful face and again the worst thing her cries kept repeating over my head. Taehyung has been asking me about Y/n since I entered here where I ended up saying everything to me as he looked at me with the same eyes Suho looked at me yesterday. But after remembering my disorder, he is supporting me to bring her back. I even made a promise to him also that I will do nothing after I bring her back if I do he will kill me....

TO BE CONTINUED ~~~~~~~~
I hope you liked this chapter if you did don't forget to vote and comment.
Till then stay safe and check my new story [Uncovering her until it closed jkxreader ]