Wedding night

Jimin : Pay me with your body

Y/n : Wh-What do you mean

Jimin : You know what I mean *smirks*beside it's our first night

Y/n: but you just said weren't couples

Jimin: We don't need to be couples to do all this stuff...*smirks*

Y/n: No..no.no

Y/n slowly moved backwards followed by Jimin until she hit the wall and Jimin trapped her inside his arms and Jimin forcefully kissed Y/n......

Y/n was struggling to get out of his grip and with all her forced she pushed him..... As she didn't know what was coming after that and soon she felt a hard slap on her cheeks and look up to Jimin with a look of a beast.

She was slapped once again tears were starting to flow from her eyes and little bit blood was flowing from her lips  but suddenly she was pushed on the floor by Jimin and soon she saw him unblucking his belt he bent down to Y/n level and pulled her with her hair and made her stand up in her feet and slapped her again and pushed her on the bed and teared her dress apart and started hitting her with belt ..... splash... splash.. splash...splash . She tried getting out from the room as she felt belt made contact with her soft body making her to cry and scream in pain. The more she tried there was more power in his beating soon she gave up as there was no use of getting of this pain. Her screams, painful cries was bring more pain inside her.

.

.

.
As Jimin was hitting her mercilessly bringing his all anger on her who just refused to pay him with her body he was enjoying the scene and the toucher given to someone who didn't even deserve it. Jimin was getting relived from the scream and cries from Y/n. Y/n body was aching really badly from his beating her cries, scream and pleads was nothing more than a waste for him it seems he is enjoying beating the hell out from Y/n and he is not stopping. Blood were starting to flow from Y/n body parts as how mercilessly he is beating her and after many more beating he stopped and he bent down in her level and said

Jimin: If you have obeyed me this would have never happened but looks like you didn't enjoy it that much as how much i enjoyed this first night. *smirks* Don't worry you will get used this soon..

Y/n was breathing that was the last thing y/n heard before she passed out.....

To be continued ~~~
I hope that all of you're enjoying this story... Stay tuned for the story for the turns..
I don't support any kinds of violence as showed in this story and this story doesn't supports the life of a idol used in this story... and remember this is just an imagination of mine. Sorry if here are any spelling errors and grammatical mistakes... till then take care and love you all.........