New Morning

Jimin: If you have obeyed me this would have never happened but looks like you didn't enjoy it that much as how much I enjoyed this first night. *smirks* don't worry you will get used this soon...

That was the last thing y/n heard before she passed out. There was smirk paste on his face seeing y/n passing out with blood, cuts, bruises present in her body. There was feeling of relief inside him by seeing her body covered with blood, cuts, and bruises. There was no feeling of guilt present in him as he thought of making her life miserable as he made the deal with her mother to make him marry her to complete the debt her father took before his death.

"This is just a starting babygirl wait until I make your life hell for making my life nothing more than a disaster" jimin said that while caressing her cheeks. After saying that he picked y/n who passed out up and took her to the room which was opposite to his room and kept her on the bed and covered her with a blanket and went towards his room. After he kept y/n to her room he went to bathroom and refreshed himself up and went to bed.

NEXT MORNINGy/n woke up with her body aching badly she looked around and found herself in a strange room and all the horrors hit her up and she looked down at herself her wedding dress which was teared apart with blood stain on it tears were alre...

NEXT MORNING
y/n woke up with her body aching badly she looked around and found herself in a strange room and all the horrors hit her up and she looked down at herself her wedding dress which was teared apart with blood stain on it tears were already streaming down her face as what happened to her last night how she cried, screamed and begged him to stop it but it was nothing more than a waste as remembering everything she breakdown into tears as she never thought her life could take such an extreme turn in her wedding day.

After a moment the door of her down opened revealing not other than her husband PARK JIMIN.

Looking at him fear took over her and she covered herself up with the blanket with her head down low and then there was jimin happy looking at her broken state than he slowly walked towards where y/n was as he sat on the bed right front of her and pulled her hair and made her head up to look at her and whimper escaped her lips and looking at her state there was nothing more than a smirk plastered in his face and there was y/n eyes closed with tears streaming down trying to take off the hand which was griping her hair and then he spoke with a dark chuckle

"looks like fear of me took over you after last night don't worry there are more things waiting for you" after what y/n heard her eyes opened in a flash with tears streaming down. "Please don't do anything else please" she spoke with a faint voice as jimin chuckled "stop already but I haven't even started it" as he left y/n hair in a force and started to walk towards the door and before stepping out of the room he spoke

" Get ready in 1 hour you're coming with me to my office as my PA" there was y/n frozen in her place and she asked " why" and jimin turned towards her and spoke " so I can ruin you and will have my eye on you so you can't escape from me in case you escaped from me I will make sure that I will ruin your mother up and I hope you wouldn't like to see your mother in pain at an old age and one thing more listen I don't want anyone at office to know that you're my wife and what I did last night and cover up everything up nicely if I see anything then something worse is waiting for you and as I told you should be down in 1 hour and I don't like waiting more than the time given up" after saying that he slammed the door and walked away and there was y/n crying in fear after remembering after what he told..

TO BE CONTINUED~~~~