Glad that you came back

The thing I am sure about is you will never
change

Jimin was planning to take her back home as he already talked with doctor and made sure they come up every day and check on her conditions. But the doctor said that they will be taking blood test at the moment so after the reports arrive they can take a leave.

Jimin slowly placed her at the bed as she sat there she focused on Jimin he was looking back at her he said "What happened" she didn't say anything instead she lay down back in the bed and cover herself with the blanket. Jimin tried not to get angry but again back he lost it and he said

Jimin: What do you even think of yourself huh?? I fed you, helped you change up and I am wasting my fucking money to treat you but you are showing me this kind of attitude don't think that I will control everything as you are in hospital I can lock the fucking door and choke you to death.

Jimin said his words and left the room slamming the door not even caring the place he is at the moment is hospital where you have to keep a pin drop silence. Nurses on the hallway glared him but like always he walked out.

Y/n's POV
You will never change even though you promised few hours ago you will not do anything. You say something and do another thing. Do I really mean nothing to you, I heard you crying but the thing is that is just crocodile's tears which never mean anything. You just did that so the doctors will not question you about all the stuffs you did yesterday night. Why is it so hard to trust your words??The moment was yesterday when I realized that I did one of the biggest mistake in my life was loving you even though you broke me physically and mentally. But from now I will move on the fact that I loved you and only care about the thing is I will help mom and myself from coming out of this circle of mess.

Author's POV
The door opened back again with the thud it was not other than Suho. He looked at y/n in worry as y/n looked at him. The tears which she kept inside her started flowing down her cheeks. Suho ran towards y/n as y/n sat down even her body was not so ready to maintain the quick movements. Suho hugged her tight enough, y/n still kept her mouth shut returning back the hug with her best effort as she cried hard enough to soak his shirt. Suho rubbed her back slowly he felt bandages in the touch. He still didn't knew what was going on but he knew the thing was y/n was not let go of the hug quick enough even though she is in pain. He hugged her slowly as she kept crying. Taking her face slowly in his hands he wiped the tears that was in her cheeks and kissed her forehead.

 Taking her face slowly in his hands he wiped the tears that was in her cheeks and kissed her forehead

(Note: Think the man in that picture is Suho *hehe*)

Suho: Don't cry baby.... I am here I will make everything right okay.
She didn't say anything and again hugged him. Suho caressed her head and kept the hold over her tiny body inside his arms. Y/n cried stopped after moment but still she didn't let go of it. Gaining up her courage she slowly spoke

Y/n: I missed you oppa.

Suho: I missed you more...
Y/n slowly let go of the hug and looked at him like a lost puppy. Wiping again the tears from y/n face he said

Suho: Say me what happened baby your oppa will fix it up okay.

Suho's Pov
Y/n kept her mouth shut and just stared at me, her eyes were screaming to take her out of here and hide her away from everyone. Holding her back again I asked :

Suho: Did you get into an accident??
She shook her head slowly

Suho: Then...Did someone abuse you??
She nodded and again tears streamed down her cheeks.
Pulling her back again in my arms I said

Suho: Who did it baby say me I will kill that person..

Few minutes went on Y/n said everything what happened to her after she got married. I was surprise as Y/n and mom both kept the debt secret to me when I asked her why didn't you say it to me she replied back with "Mom told me not to say it to you she said you're already dealing with lots of problem's and I obeyed we both didn't want you to get Way more troubled". I knew that will come up back again. I was boiling up with anger but didn't say anything as y/n kept on repeating "Take me away from here with you, I can't stay like this". Calming her down I tucked her into to bed and waited for her to drift to sleep. Her face was red and puffy as she kept on staring at me like a little baby. I couldn't believe this girl who use to cry a lot when a small wound use to appear kept herself strong in all those abuse.

Everything was eating me up hearing what my princess went through. It pierced right in my heart. Slowly she drifted to sleep after I stroked her head. I kept on looking at her she was a mess. She said Jimin walked outside in anger after his words. I knew he will come back so I kept on waiting for him looking at the door with a glare. Soon the door of the room opened slowly as I saw him entering inside with an uncomfortable look over his face as soon as he saw me.

To be continued~~~
I hope everyone liked this chapter and are satisfied with Suho entry at hospital. I would really appreciate if you comment your thoughts and vote this chapter. I love you all so much. Take care of yourself and your family &

Light up like dynamite...