Start a talk

Making myself comfortable on the sofa I took out my phone from my pocket and started writing for my love. Evening came up with light orange pigment of sunset over the sky. Everything that i wanted to express to her came in the form of words as i kept on writing. Soon I was done with it. I walked towards the guest room where taehyung was in a deep sleep.

Night was here for it's duty. Taehyung already left for his house. I was only the one at this empty villa where about a week ago Y/n was here humming the songs and doing her work. Not knowing what to do at the moment I walked towards the car with keys around my hand and drove off where my mind guided me. Tomorrow i have to talk with Suho but i don't think i will be able to do it. At many points I made mistakes and that was abusing my wife until I saw her disappearing from my own sight and going towards her brother for protection from a beast like me. My vision was getting blurry from tears as I thought I would end up killing myself driving like this. I stopped the car and looked at the empty highway with trees around and only my car lights flashing around. I don't know where I have ended up on this road.

Slowly walking out of the car I took out my phone and looked at my own location only to be 1 hour away from my house. Slowly I sat down on the road and rested my head on my car. Looking up at the twinkling sky I remembered counting up the stars with mom and dad when I was a little kid with a huge smile over my face. Their death really messed me up to this point where I ended up having bipolar disorder. And with this over my head I started getting angry for no reason. My mistakes were killing her but still not a word. When she got fed up with it she left but the step that I took over her that day was worse than anything. I can say I simply lost her from my life and now she is not ready to come back and stay with me. That's not her mistake after all it's mine if i would have treated her nicely nothing would have turned like this.

She is away from me with my heart and soul over her but what about her  is she missing me like I do?I wanted to explain how i ended up like this but she didn't even listen to me but just slammed the door and walked away. Her pain was valued but mine wasn't. I am not pointing her as the wrong one but... Why my pain wasn't valued?? I was also suffering from a lot of things. And when i was trying to reveal it what came was " you are a pro at lying". Nothing would have gone wrong if she would have listened to me and the rest was her decision. I would have understood if she denied to stay with me after all the explanation but slamming the door and walking out without listening was not that good decision . If we would have got a table talk I would have been preparing to start a new point where we would have forgotten everything. I know forgetting everything must be hard for her but I used to help her by treating her way more than she wanted. With all these things over my head I stood up and got inside of the car and drove back to my residence. Now all I want is a rest. I am puzzled. I don't know what decision will come tomorrow from Suho.

NEXT DAY
AUTHOR'S POV

Jimin woke up early in the morning and took a shower and prepared himself for today's day. He wanted everything to be  fixed up even if he was puzzled in his own words from yesterday's night. Now it's up to Suho to take a decision if any negative answer comes up, there was something else planned up inside Jimin's head which he would definitely apply if nothing fixed up.

Soon taehyung came and pulled jimin towards his car where jimin still didn't even speak a word. Taehyung looked at Jimin for a moment but getting no reaction from him he started driving towards the beach wood cafe. Both of them arrived and walked inside the cafe with everyone eye over them. Ignoring intense stares from girls at the cafe both of them sat down and waited up for suho. Like planned, Suho came and sat down right opposite to taehyung and jimin.

Suho: why did you want to meet me??

Jimin: Before starting the talk i wanted to introduce you to my best friend Taehyung.

Suho: oh hey Y/n really talk about you since a few days now  like how did you treat her up and everything. It was very nice of you to do it.
Suho said and cheerfully talked to Taehyung but a deadly glare was there for jimin.

Taehyung: No problem she is like my sister. No she is my sister after all.
Taehyung said with a boxy charming smile with suho replying back with it and looking towards jimin he said

Suho: better speak up now i need to go back towards my sister. She is all alone.

Jimin: she is not a child she can take care of herself.

Suho; I know she can no need to remind me. I just want to go towards her. She is not that fine because of your abuse she cant walk that properly.

Jimin: oh then were you holding her when she slammed the door and walked by. Upto my thing you werent.

Jimin gave an answer in an arrogant still not so happy with y/n's yesterday behaviour of walking out slamming the door. As suho went silent after hearing his reply but that wasn't wrong. And on the other place Taehyung just looked at Jimin and kicked him slowly reminding him that they were there to fix things up, not mess up more than already it is.

Suho: Don't reply back to me with that kind of attitude and just say what you want to.

Jimin: i am sorry for that arrogant reply but i want Y/n back t-

Suho: never

Jimin: at least listen to everything
Suho just looked down and signalled him to speak

Jimin: I want Y/n back to me.  I really didn't mean to abuse her. I know maybe taking a name of my disorder and adding up in this might trigger but the thing is i really didn't mean to abuse her. I loved her since the first time but my mistake was I couldn't bring it out. I did a lot of worse things, maybe if i would have explained everything then this would have never happened. I was obsessed with her. Looking at her getting friendly with other boys was always coming in my nerves and everytime i abused her the only reason that i found her getting friendly with other boys but not that much with me. I know this point was a wrong one but the only thing I wanted was to be her best friend as a husband. I will say that I even abused her for getting closed to Taehyung as well as raped her after looking at your and y/n's text. I didn't knew she had considered taehyung as her brother and you were her own brother. The only thing that i holded was fear of losing her. The one who I loved more than myself left me too soon and I was scared to lose someone else who had already got my heart and that was Y/n. Mom and dad's death was already a dark side of mine and I really don't y/n to be added up on it. And the dark side doesn't hold hatred or something but love which i was not that good and giving up when they were alive or when they were by my side. Pain of losing her made me crazy and I abused her like I said earlier. I love her more than myself and really want back but not by forcing her up. All I want is Y/n to come back with me with her whole heart and soul on it and if she dont want I am not complaining either. But if she dont want to come back with me she should at least accept my apology. I really want her to make the decision herself. And if she wants to come back to me all I will do is start a new beginning with no pain on it but only love and trust over her. So I would never bring anything like she will get away from me and abuse her. Even if I mistakenly slap or abuse her after getting back to me, you have all right to give her hands to someone else. And last thing if you really want y/n to get back to me then say your words if not then give me a tight punch and walk out i will not say anything...

To be continued...
I hope everyone liked this chapter. If you did don't forget to vote and comment. Always ready to read all the feed back and
Take care of yourself
I love you all so much
Light up like dynamite 🧨