Take Away to heal

Soon the door of the room opened slowly as I saw him entering inside with an uncomfortable look over his face after he saw me. I guess that he knows I am y/n's brother.
Author's Pov
Slowly taking his step towards Jimin, Suho stood there with a complete monster 😉 look over his face. Jimin spoke

Jimin: You are Suho right.

Suho: yeah but can we talk outside?
Obeying Suho Jimin followed him after they reached the silent alley little further than hospital Suho stopped in the middle alleyway turning his face towards Jimin as Suho stood silently with blood shot eyes.

Jimin: What did you want to talk about at this place?
Suho didn't say anything but the thing he did made Jimin lay down on the floor catching his face with blood rolling down over his lips. Suho gave him a hard punch, Jimin fell down on the flooor after he was at the floor Suho stepped over Jimin chest like Jimin did to y/n he said

Suho: Take out a single sound I will kill you right here.
Jimin was also not someone who can keep himself quiet. He pushed Suho's leg and stood up

Jimin: looks like your Y/n said everything... but first liste-

Suho: I don't care you nearly killed my sister and you still want me to listen to you. Do you even fucking know how much she mean to me? Is my sister a punching bag to come punch and abuse her whenever you want she is a fucking human... 

Every word came with a hard punch. Jimin's face was bruised and Suho kept on punching him. Jimin tried to fight him back but he was too strong, Jimin was only able to punch Suho two times in a row. Suho stopped everything after sometime and said

Suho: Bring the debt papers at the beach wood café tomorrow I will throw how much money my father took right in your face with divorce paper signed by y/n and next thing let me find you around my sister you are invited to your own grave.

Suho said the words Jimin said it to y/n and left for the hospital. As soon as he reached hospital he walked towards the y/n room and slowly woke her up and said he was taking her with him. Y/n didn't say anything and obeyed him at the moment she didn't even want a bit of Jimin shadow lay over her.

Suho talked with Jin and planned her to shift towards his home. Jin tried to talk about Jimin to Suho but he was not in a complete right state to hear every word said by Jin. After all Jin gave up and told him he will come every day to check her conditions but suho knew Jimin will be over with him after knowing the address saying the doctor he will hire someone else he left the cabin. Jimin slowly entered the hospital area holding himself; he slowly walked towards the y/n room only to find it empty. Asking for the people around there he got to know suho took her with him like he said.
His mind didn't even work, he didn't even know where she would be. Rushing towards y/n's mom's house in his car he found it locked.

Asking the neighborhood he got to know that y/n's mom has gone towards her brother's house which nobody knew where it was. That's when something hit him up he had her phone pinned to his. Opening up the location he found y/n phone present in his own house. Screaming in frustration he started searching the nearby area. But nothing was discovered. With a disappointed look over his face he drove towards his house.

Opening the door, carrying a y/n phone in his hand he walked towards the basement where he abused y/n and sat there for about two hours his mind had stopped working. Unlocking her phone he looked at their picture which was clicked on their wedding, she looked uncomfortable and sad. Even though hw was looking over their picture he could hear at the moment inside the basement was y/n screams, begs and cries which he never cared. Slowly tears flowed down his face, he cried as hard as he could placing the phone near his heart. Because of his one silly mistake y/n was snatched from him. He remembered the thing he told to y/n at the hospital.
__________________________________________
Jimin: What do you even think of yourself huh?? I fed you, helped you change up and I am wasting my fucking money to treat but you are showing me this kind of attitude don't think that I will control everything as you are in hospital I can lock the fucking door and choke you to death.
___________________________________________
Jimin: I am sorry baby, I really am. I didn't even think before speaking it to you I am really sorry. I promised I will not do it back again but after some times I said the words to you for no specific reason. I really am a bad person. But I can't let you go away from me. I will die with lots of regrets if you don't come back. Baby please come back...

He repeated the same words until he slept holding y/n's phone near his chest.

TO BE CONTINUED ~~~~~~~~
Love you all for supporting me,It will be fun if you guys comment your thoughts about story
And don't forget to vote the chapter.
Stay safe
Stay Gold&
Light up like dynamite^^^