Described as his "wife"

he cleaned off the dried tears from my face as he cupped my cheeks and after a moment I felt his....

Lips crashed on mine but not the rough one. Kiss was gentle and without knowing I started to move my lips with him on the sync for a moment I was lost in the kiss, he slowly broke the kiss and stared at me for a while and said

"I didn't got chance yesterday to make u mine but maybe now I can" *smirked*

Hearing him speaking I came back to my sense and said

"I don't want to do it without love" I spoke

Then I saw his dark expression coming back as instant I spoke..

Author's pov.
"I don't want to do it without love" she spoke as his dark expression came up in an instant then he spoke

"you expect that I will love u" while he said y/n felt a little hurt as she don't know why didi it hurt..

Y/N'S POV
"..........." there was a silence from my side

"I told you already we are not couple yesterday don't u get what I mean" he said while gritting his teeth.

"or u want something worse thing to happen to u huh??? Do u want it"

I shook my head indicating as "no"

After hearing what I said he exit the washroom leaving me all broken as all the thoughts were interrupted inside me thinking what will be the worst thing that will happen after yesterday and this burnt fingers... I didn't even have dared to think about all this stuff that is going in me.

My dream was to successfully get a perfect spot for my life with loving husband, annoying cute and lovely little kids like everyone dreams but at the moment I feel like I will end up dying or killing myself from the toucher I will get at upcoming times for no reasons.

Getting myself out of all this thoughts I walk out of washroom and walked near the table which was right located to the opposite of mine table as I slowly walked towards Jimin whose eyes were fixed on laptop screen.

"Jimin" I called out his name making him to look at him.

"What am I supposed to do" I asked him

After I asked him I look at him as he took the files located near in his desk as he passed it to me and said

"Make all the notes from this files with hand"

He have burnt my right hand but little does he knew I am a left handed. Without any hesitation I walked to my desk and started to take all the notes from the files without troubling my right hand. It was not hard for me to understand all this stuffs as I got a degree on business and management.

After finishing taking notes from every files I walked to his desk with a smirk plastered in my face and kept those files and the notes making him look at me.

"Woah... you're quick" he spoke as I was about to speak he spoke again giving me a warning saying " if I found any mistakes wait and watch" after he gave me a warning the courage that I gathered to speak with him faded in a quick snap.

Next I saw him calling someone from the phone presented in his desk and after some minutes I saw a tall man coming inside the office with the mesmerizing look with a bubbly personality.

"Taehyung I want you to check this notes and point out the mistakes and say me if there is anything" hearing after what Jimin I got chills.

But I got to know someone's name in this unknown place who is freaking hot, cute and handsome.

As I heard him replying to Jimin saying "okay mini pabo" with a cute giggle after what he described Jimin a pabo it was kind of hard to stop my laugh as I look at Jimin as he glared at taehyung after taehyung looked at me and ask

Taehyung: are you new over here....umm miss

Y/n: Y/n ... Yeah I am new over here

Taehyung: I see so it would be fun if we became friends over here

"He spoke while forwarding his hand for a handshake which I gladly accepted"

Y/n: I would love too "I spoke"

Taehyung: so let me introduced way more nicely I am Kim taehyung Jimin best friend as well as his manager..

y/n: I am-

Jimin: Mrs. Park y/n my wife " I look at Jimin who was standing next to me as he slowly slid his hands to my waist and pulled me closer as I was in shook as I heard him describing me as his wife"

Taehyung: oohh .. So she is my noona "he squealed and brought me back to reality as I was staring at Jimin in shock"

Jimin: stop your drama and go back to your house he said and lets us take a leave tae "Jimin spoke"

After that taehyung spoke showing a little smirk dancing on his face and said "oh yeah I shouldn't stop newly married couple going back as they might have a tiring nights"... taehyung spoke as my cheeks turned red in embarrassment when I understood what he mean...
Jimin; Yeah whatever and don't forget to check those documents and say me if any mistakes are
there "Jimin spoke as pulled me and we exited his office and drove back to house"

AUTHOUR"S POV
It was a silent ride with the moon peeking it way with stars sparkling as nobody even dared to speak until half of the way as there was Jimin feeling a bit uneasy in the silence as there was no sound from the girl beside him, to break of the awkward silence he spoke

Jimin: so how is your hand?
Nervousness took over y/n as he spoke with a calm voice

Y/n: not so good "she spoke while looking at her hands"
After what y/n said Jimin responded with a hum..

Jimin: make dinner for both of us after changing

Y/n: what would you like to eat for dinner "she asked"

Jimin: Whatever you will cook I will eat I am not a picky eater "he spoke as y/n nodded at his statement while thinking what to cook"

Although it was not easy for both of them too speak frankly after what had happen to both of them but after that little conversation there was a little comfort in both of them with a silence filled up like before. After a little while they both reach their destination as "their" house....

To be continued ~~~~
Like I said in the previous chapter there will be the new arrival and it's not other than Kim Taehyung.. I am really sorry for my grammatical mistakes and spelling errors.
The kiss was something new as I thought it needed some little juicy stuffs..
Mood swings on Jimin, Y/n burnt finger and Jimin showing the care... awkward conversation in the car..
but what if it's a new trap of a Jimin....
Next episode might be quite disturbing I am warning it from now & from the start of next chap there will be change in the story
let's wait and see what steps will be taken by Jimin towards y/n...
till then everyone
Stay gold always like BTS 💜💜💜💜