Chapter 8: Our First Date

I could sense that Rukia was going to school...

Last night, since she transferred her powers to Ichigo, I haven't really had the chance to talk to her yet...

You seem to be having fun out there, huh?

Suzuki?! Wait, that's right... the Mao! Then you probably already know...

You think I'll snitch on you?!

You won't?

Of course! You're one of my best friends! I wouldn't dare do that to you...

But, if they found out-

Are you forgetting something? I can see the future, you think they'll catch me that easily?

O-Oh, you're right.

Go have fun out there! Don't worry about me, I'm happy with my new boyfriend, so do your best and don't get caught while I'm here! I'll warn you once they start moving, okay?

T-Thanks, I'll do my best then...

With that, I cut off communications and arrived at the 10th squad barracks, "Suzuki! You're just in time! Captain's all grumpy from paperwork, could you do some for him?" She asked, giving me her best puppy eyes.

"Sure, they're not that much of a bother anyway." I agreed as we walked to his office, "You're a lifesaver! I'm so glad to have such an amazingly smart and beautiful best friend!" She complimented me as she hung onto my arm.

I knocked on the door, "Come in." Hitsugaya answered as we walked in, "Oh, it's lieutenant Suzuki, what can I do for you?" He asked, completely ignoring Matsumoto.

"That's mean! Captain, I'm here too!" She whined as we stepped into the room, "I heard that you were having trouble with paperwork and came over to help you

"That's mean! Captain, I'm here too!" She whined as we stepped into the room, "I heard that you were having trouble with paperwork and came over to help you." I said.

"Are you sure? If Matsumoto is forcing you-"

"It's fine, I'm pretty good with paperwork, you can have some rest instead. You look like you haven't slept in a while." I reassured, cutting him off.

"O-Oh, thanks." He replied as he stood up and laid down on the couch, "Suzuki! I think you're forgetting something..." Matsumoto said, pointing to my Zanpakuto.

" Matsumoto said, pointing to my Zanpakuto