Chapter 19: Two Bottles Of Sake

Grey puffs of ashes flew away with the wind, we watched the remains of the hollow disappear, mesmerized as we processed the situation. "W-With just one strike?!" Kon exclaimed, trembling in shock as Mio yawned, "What's going on?" Ririn asked, "Were we saved?" Kurodo followed, the two of them still in shock as Noba tilted his head down, "It's all right," He reassured them.

 "W-With just one strike?!" Kon exclaimed, trembling in shock as Mio yawned, "What's going on?" Ririn asked, "Were we saved?" Kurodo followed, the two of them still in shock as Noba tilted his head down, "It's all right," He reassured them

Kon continued muttering under his breath as Mio walked up to Isshin and rubbed against his leg, he patted her on the head and walked ahead, "Did you get it?" Urahara asked, appearing out of nowhere, "Your revenge..." He added as Isshin paused, "You came, huh? Urahara," He stated, looking up at the man before him.

His sandals clicked against the ground as he arrived, holding his hat as he looked up, "It's been a while, Isshin-san. Well, it looks like your skills haven't faded, I'm relieved," He greeted, conversing casually as Mio came beside Isshin.

"What's this? That's a pretty normal thing for you to say," Isshin commented as Urahara pulled out his fan, "Of course! I would hate it if you blamed me if your reiatsu had withered away," Urahara responded, grinning as he did.

Kon hesitantly walked over behind Isshin to watch the conversation unfold, "I see, don't worry, I wouldn't have blamed you if it had faded along with my skills," He remarked, crossing his arms, "How is it, being a shinigami for the first time in 20 years?" Urahara asked, glancing over to me as he did, "Heh, he knows that I was there when it happened," I retorted, smirking as he glanced back.

"Not bad," Isshin remarked, the atmosphere grew tense, "Do you feel... better?" Urahara asked, "Not bad,"  He repeated, looking away, "I never hated that hollow, to begin with, if there was something I've hated the past 20 years... it would be my weakness that night when I couldn't save Masaki," he admitted, gazing up at the moon.

It was a crescent moon, clear of clouds as it shone its brilliance.

Urahara tilted his head down, "That part of you never changes, you're just like your son," He remarked, we snickered as Isshin scoffed, "Geh!"

Geh?

"I'm not like him!" He scowled, avoiding eye contact, "You are!" Urahara gushed, mocking him, Isshin leaned forward, "I said that I'm not!" He seethed, angered as Urahara pulled back, "Then I'll leave it at that," He called.