Chapter 16: The Execution

I had scouted the area before leaving, it was the dead of night, the moon shone brightly in the sky as I traveled, "Should be time to go back, " I muttered, taking a detour towards the hidden training grounds.

When I arrived, Yoruichi had announced that training was over, I waved in greeting as she sensed my presence and looked back, "I'm back!" I declared as I stood beside her.

"Welcome back," She beamed, looking back to the worn out Ichigo, "Ichigo! Go ahead to the hot springs, we'll be staying behind for a while!" She declared as I drew my Zanpakuto.

"As promised, I'll show you my Bankai," I grinned towards her, "I'll show you my Shikai first, though," I added, taking a deep breath.

Pointing my sword towards the floor as I spoke, "Miru, Bakeneko!" A pink light shone across my sword, converting into a langxian spear.

"Come forth!" I ordered, having 4 maos jump out of the sword, "Interesting," Yoruichi commented as the cats took their fighting forms.

"There's more," I smirked as I rotated, the bells on the hilt ringing as I danced, my body moved silently and in a fluid motion, this helps me gather my mao around me and indicate my second release to them without having to alert my enemies.

"Bankai! Kuro Okami no hono!" I activated my Bankai.

(Bankai! Black wolf flames!)

Yoruichi watched as the mao was absorbed into me, transforming my body as their reiryoku mixed in with my own, my body shone a bright purple light as my form had changed.

The light scattered, revealing my new form as I held onto my twin deerhorn knives, "What do you think?" I asked her as she placed a hand under her chin.

Suddenly, she struck me with a thrust of her hand as I dodged, "I'm faster," I giggled as she kicked, aiming for my legs, "More agile," I jumped, blocking a strike from her hand, "And my senses are heightened," She flash stepped behind me, glancin...

Suddenly, she struck me with a thrust of her hand as I dodged, "I'm faster," I giggled as she kicked, aiming for my legs, "More agile," I jumped, blocking a strike from her hand, "And my senses are heightened," She flash stepped behind me, glancing back, I jumped onto her thrust arm.

A wolf had jumped out through my body, he aimed for her neck as he did, she flash stepped away to safety as another had appeared behind her. I smirked as she widened her eyes in surprise, the wolf had singed her hair as she escaped.