Chapter 15: Bankai Training With Ichigo

"Shihoin Yoruichi," Byakuya exposed her name as he gazed upon her with his expressionless face, "Who is she? I don't know her," Hanataro asked as he attempted to identify her.

"No, I've heard of her before... I think it was... " Rukia trailed off as she recalled, "Former Commander of the Stealth Force and captain of squad one Punishment Force, Shihoin Yoruichi," Byakuya finished for her as he swung the cloth away.

"I haven't seen you in a while, you've been in hiding for over a hundred years, I thought you were dead," He admitted as they gazed upon each other in their greeting, "Yoruichi-san, you came to rescue me, didn't you? Thank you... But sorry, I need you to step aside since I've got to defeat this guy," Ichigo declared as she looked back to acknowledge him

"Defeat him? You?" She mocked, "You fool," She added as she flash stepped in front of him, striking his wound as she reopened it.

Everyone except Byakuya gasped in surprise as they watched, of course, I included. "What're you doing? Yorui-" He was cut off as the medicine did its work, he fell as Yoruichi pulled out her hand and stopped his fall as he landed on her shoulder.

It was an intriguing moment, nobody would think that the Ryoka would injure one another, I grasped the grip of my Zanpakuto. Itching to use it as I watched the events pass by.

"Medicine?" Ukitake spoke up as he broke the ice of silence, she looked up at us, ignoring me as she did, "Gaten or Hoten? You thrust a powerful anesthetic directly into him, didn't you? What do you intend to do with him, Yoruichi?" He guessed as she softened her eyes, "Ukitake... " She spoke out softly under her breath.

The sound of footsteps was heard as we faced Byakuya, "Nothing you do will help, there's no escaping from here," He warned her as she smirked in amusement.

"Oh? You talk big shot now, don't you? Byakuya boy. Have you ever once beaten me at tag?" When she spoke the word 'tag', Ukitake perked up as he looked down on me in recognition, I grinned up at him as he shook his head in utter defeat.

"Would you like to try me?" He asked as they both flash stepped simultaneously, it suddenly became a game as Yoruichi maneuvered through every attack, he could not even get close.

Suddenly as she landed, Byakuya had arrived before her, grunting in surprise as she realized, "Did you think you could escape with such a slow flash step?" He asked as he struck her, she made a movement to show her fall, it almost seemed as though blood was spilling from a wound.

However, it was revealed to be an illusion as she disappeared, pieces of clothes were all that was left. She then landed on his arm, mocking him as he turned to her, "Did you think you could capture me with such a slow flash step?" She returned as she flash stepped to the roof behind us,

 She then landed on his arm, mocking him as he turned to her, "Did you think you could capture me with such a slow flash step?" She returned as she flash stepped to the roof behind us,

"Three days! In three days, I'll make this boy stronger than you, this fight is postponed until then. Give chase if you wish, 'Shunpo Master' Yoruichi won't be caught by the likes of you," With that, she disappeared from our eyes as she used flash step to escape.